What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned there a lots of urban coyotes in Chicago, and National Geographic is doing a project of putting cameras on them to see how they navigate city life.
That should be interesting.

I learned today that the constant runny nose that I have is another lovely symptom of PD. Bleh! :mad:

That should be interesting.

I saw that on the news and the camera is very big and looks lie it could get stuck onto something and end up trapping the coyote . The poor coyote paws were all bloody from running on the streets so much. :(
The news said the animals are getting very street smart and wait for to cross the street . Damn that is smarter than some people .

sorry hear about your runny nose , I hate when I have one .

WOW. Signage on the CTA in the 1970's were totally different than they are today. :shock: I'll have to upload a few of these when I get back home later.

I saw that on the news and the camera is very big and looks lie it could get stuck onto something and end up trapping the coyote . The poor coyote paws were all bloody from running on the streets so much. :(

The news said the animals are getting very street smart and wait for to cross the street . Damn that is smarter than some people .

sorry hear about your runny nose , I hate when I have one .

Poor coyotes??? Do you know the adverse impact they have on the urban and rural environment? They are nothing more than vermin.

Poor coyotes??? Do you know the adverse impact they have on the urban and rural environment? They are nothing more than vermin.

You're entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. And do you know coyotes help keep down the rodents and rabbits ? We now have rabbit poop all over what is left of your lawn . The wild rabbits has eaten the whole back yard lawn and is now working on our front lawn and we have rodents getting into our condo . Now that the field behind my condo is done this has gotten worst , the rabbits are now living right beside my building and bringing in flees and ticks , if we had not killed off most of the coyote we would not have a huge rodents problem . I would rather a have a coyote killing rodents and rabbits than have my condo put poison in my building . No coyotes are not vermin
rodents are ! Man is messing up the balance of nature and we're going to end up paying the price in the long run.

I learned that I needed to study for my government final more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

You're entitled to your opinion and I am to mine. And do you know coyotes help keep down the rodents and rabbits ? We now have rabbit poop all over what is left of your lawn . The wild rabbits has eaten the whole back yard lawn and is now working on our front lawn and we have rodents getting into our condo . Now that the field behind my condo is done this has gotten worst , the rabbits are now living right beside my building and bringing in flees and ticks , if we had not killed off most of the coyote we would not have a huge rodents problem . I would rather a have a coyote killing rodents and rabbits than have my condo put poison in my building . No coyotes are not vermin

rodents are ! Man is messing up the balance of nature and we're going to end up paying the price in the long run.

Yes, you're perfectly entitled to your opinion. Though the coyotes carry fleas, ticks and rabbies. Yes they will kill the rodents and the cats and the dogs. Do you know a 60 lb male coyote will kill a 120 lb German shepherd. I hope you never are out walking your dog and get attacked by a pack of coyotes they will kill your pet and perhaps you.
Teddy Roosevelt didn't call them prairie wolves for nothing.
Oh, and by the way you can't kill off the coyote population it's been tried and it hasn't worked in 100 years.

Last edited:
I learned just how busy the Ravenswood Metra station can get-- and I also see why they built the new one.

I got flu starting this always happen just before go on holiday
icon8.gif

Ohhh im so sorry!!! what is the next holiday? valentines day?

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! valentines not holiday here...i just fancy break and see family few days...Staying in Finnish chalet(not going to finland)lots of swimming and sauna wildlife but thought of going swimming not filling me with love
there water shute called kamikaze my daughter non stop talking about me going down it,that ain't going to happen
think Easter next public holiday

oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! valentines not holiday here...i just fancy break and see family few days...Staying in Finnish chalet(not going to finland)lots of swimming and sauna wildlife but thought of going swimming not filling me with love
there water shute called kamikaze my daughter non stop talking about me going down it,that ain't going to happen
think Easter next public holiday

aww try to think that you are going to feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back