What did you learn today? Part II

I am hard work asl mixing on Allldeaf I am support to communication to strong! ASL many time I am popular :lol I am sign language lol crazy I am heavy too many student!

mind encoruage to support to ASL I do I effort to successfully I am happy question to open mind I can help you ASL I am very support to you schedule
I am review your skills I am goal become ASL volunter

I truth you my cousin is very feeling grieve sad, she good idea help me, I can do teach my cousin is very impressive! that is great almost 3 yrs not easy
my cousin forget sometimes hard to complication! words, she said don't be forget remind
I am happy my cousin is level 3 wow I am surprised whoot I am proud of my cousin! cousin is very go to attending to learn course good luck for my cousin is builing

I learned it's a good idea to put away my kitchen cleaning products cuz I spayed my food with EasyOff! instead of cooking oil spray. :P I'm glad I caught my mistake.

I learned from power washing a part of the house how freaking dirty my fence is. The part where I washed it looks brand new! Wow!!! I wish I had done that earlier. I am going to buy my own pressure washer!

I learned from power washing a part of the house how freaking dirty my fence is. The part where I washed it looks brand new! Wow!!! I wish I had done that earlier. I am going to buy my own pressure washer!

One advice if I may since I learned hard way with a deck. Don't put the sprayer too close to the fence cause if do, it can put a gash in it.

I learned that my parents think I stole some photos from them and uploaded the photos to my face book. I uploaded those photos on their computer scanner.

I will return the photo albums that they gave me and many of the old photos were from my parent's albums in the basement. They're still in their basement. I do not have their old photo album. The only ones that I have is from when I was little and my parents gave me those.

I also learned that they say they're strapped for cash (farm house is being sold for half a million) so they will not help me auction the antiquities before they move to NC. It's my understanding the farmhouse that the're selling is worth nearly a million dollars. They told me that because of my accident, they had to pay 2k dollars for me. That is why they changed their mind about helping me auction the antiquities. They also said my antiquities were not in a good condition so I wouldn't get very much because I didn't take care of the furniture. WTF? While I will admit that one of the dressers is not in very good condition because the drawers won't go in properly. Instead, they go down a little. All the other antiquities in my room are in excellent condition. So no, I don't get to replace it with furniture like the ones seen in Ikea. And that I will have to be content with what I can get too. This is after they told me that Schewls was the only place they knew of where I could replace my kitchen table. I gave them links to modern furniture online. Now they tell me this?

I guess I should have expected them to do something like this. This is not the first time they did something like this to me.

I love research find more words I am surprised :lol: slow process skills lots of pretty wonderful!

One advice if I may since I learned hard way with a deck. Don't put the sprayer too close to the fence cause if do, it can put a gash in it.

I dont think the pressure washer was strong enough because I put it close to the fence and no problems.

I notice it on dry on mouth infection again sore! I am surprised!

Drink a lot of water or juice everyday. Make your homemade mouthwash. I have the recipe, but I can't find it right now.

that is good idea important to lots of water I think so figure out medication cause, I think so good idea juice and water both!

MIL just informed me that she is now refusing to help us with getting the garage converted over. She will not do it until hubby gets a better paying job. She is refusing to help us at all.

Back