What did you learn today? Part II

perfect. the cots I showed you earlier are 85" (about 7 feet). and yes there is a room to put the cot in... I mean - your daughter's sleeping on floor. when she's awake, simply fold up the cot and stash it somewhere.

Anything would be better than the floor. Even my dogs don't sleep on the floor.

Anything would be better than the floor. Even my dogs don't sleep on the floor.

your dogs sleep on the floor? you means on fool sleep

If supposed on sleep on the dog sleep I notice it dogs I am pretty surrpised!

Ah! Now I understand. That's a very tricky situation you're in. Your mother is not doing well but your MIL's health is ok? If so, what's stopping all of you to move away for better employment? It doesn't sound right that such a large family has to make such big sacrifices for one person who's not making any. I would understand if you're staying put beause she's in bad health but if she's fine, then why stay?

perfect. the cots I showed you earlier are 85" (about 7 feet). and yes there is a room to put the cot in... I mean - your daughter's sleeping on floor. when she's awake, simply fold up the cot and stash it somewhere.

No, no room, it would have to be in the bedroom and right now in a 12X12 room, there is a double bed, 1 night stand (MIL's), 1 double dresser (MIL's), 2 dressers (ours), DVD tower (ours), desk, file cabinet and bookshelf for printer and papers (all ours). The space daughter sleep in is 30 inches wide and 7 feet long and if we put anything there like a cot, then the bathroom is not able to be gotten to.

That's why I say MIL did not prepare for us to be here even though she begged for us to come down. Three bedroom and she had stuff in all three of them. All of the closets are filled with her stuff. In our closet, we have a 3 foot section for clothes for daughter, hubby and myself. Everything is wrinkled and I have to iron at least 3 times a week. In son's/mother's room (they share) they have a 2 foot section of closet to use and that room has a double closet. In MIL's room, her closet is a double closet and one side is all pants and the other is shoes, tops and housecoats and dresses. Our closet has clothes dating back to before she was married and the clothes that are 2 sizes too small for her. The other closet (son's/mother's) has clothes that are 2 sizes too big in case she gains too much weight. She refuses to clean them out.

No, no room, it would have to be in the bedroom and right now in a 12X12 room, there is a double bed, 1 night stand (MIL's), 1 double dresser (MIL's), 2 dressers (ours), DVD tower (ours), desk, file cabinet and bookshelf for printer and papers (all ours). The space daughter sleep in is 30 inches wide and 7 feet long and if we put anything there like a cot, then the bathroom is not able to be gotten to.

That's why I say MIL did not prepare for us to be here even though she begged for us to come down. Three bedroom and she had stuff in all three of them. All of the closets are filled with her stuff. In our closet, we have a 3 foot section for clothes for daughter, hubby and myself. Everything is wrinkled and I have to iron at least 3 times a week. In son's/mother's room (they share) they have a 2 foot section of closet to use and that room has a double closet. In MIL's room, her closet is a double closet and one side is all pants and the other is shoes, tops and housecoats and dresses. Our closet has clothes dating back to before she was married and the clothes that are 2 sizes too small for her. The other closet (son's/mother's) has clothes that are 2 sizes too big in case she gains too much weight. She refuses to clean them out.

why not she refuse clean up lazy? If fair to your mother because clean up room I wonder I am surrpised

I understand difficult your solve continue challenge strong strict family!

She will never sell her house. It would mean too much work for her.

you and your family sacrificed for her. now she has to sacrifice for all of you.

garage sale time!

Ah! Now I understand. That's a very tricky situation you're in. Your mother is not doing well but your MIL's health is ok? If so, what's stopping all of you to move away for better employment? It doesn't sound right that such a large family has to make such big sacrifices for one person who's not making any. I would understand if you're staying put beause she's in bad health but if she's fine, then why stay?

My mother has cirrhosis of the liver due to tainted blood during a transfusion. My MIL has an inoperable brain tumor, is legally blind, a crushed disk in her spine, defective or bad knees after knee replacement surgery and now has a history of falling. She needs someone here at all times in case she falls and is no longer able to drive. Refuses to use public transportation and is just generally a first class, gold plates, royal pain in the arse and bi**h and even that is being nice.

your dogs sleep on the floor? you means on fool sleep

If supposed on sleep on the dog sleep I notice it dogs I am pretty surrpised!

No. My dogs have nice beds. I would never let my child sleep on the floor either.

It is a parents responsibility to put the child's needs first. No child should sleep on the floor.

I have issues anxiety disorder screw up my personal trick my my father knew already force me didn't understand, they screw up family then I was suffer pain my cochlear implant! I have tell you simply short! I still pain my implant remove cochlear I headache hurt my brain!

No. My dogs have nice beds. I would never let my child sleep on the floor either.

It is a parents responsibility to put the child's needs first. No child should sleep on the floor.

oh really dog how long your old :P how long your dog! sometimes I was sleep on the floor long time I remember hard to my fool of course!

oh really dog how long your old :P how long your dog! sometimes I was sleep on the floor long time I remember hard to my fool of course!

At home you had a bed, correct?

And my dogs are 9, 6, and 5 years old.

My children are adults and don't live with me now.

Yeah, I know a few old crotchety relatives like that. I think there's at least one in every family. Being a caretaker is really hard work and you are now looking after both your mother AND MIL? Whoo.

I hope your MIL put in her will that you all will inherit the house. Maybe that can be her way of showing her appreciation.

Well - it was either us get the bed or her. She chose it since I have medical issues and hubby works. I know it is our responsibility, but our hands are tied right now. We can't move and we can't go back in time. Her bed from Missouri was worn out and breaking down, so it was trashed before we left. All beds were essentially trashed except for my mother's. We were told that there would be places for all of us. Son had a leather short sofa/sleeper, but it died. He now has a bed. Hubby and I had to go to a smaller bed.

At home you had a bed, correct?

And my dogs are 9, 6, and 5 years old.

My children are adults and don't live with me now.

yeah sometimes long time before I was younger on floor I already it
I already on sleep on bedtime

that is cute dog!, my client group is said 3 dog cutest I think so 3 boy wow they lots of hard activates :lol:

Yeah, I know a few old crotchety relatives like that. I think there's at least one in every family. Being a caretaker is really hard work and you are now looking after both your mother AND MIL? Whoo.

I hope your MIL put in her will that you all will inherit the house. Maybe that can be her way of showing her appreciation.

We do inherit the house as long as we stay. If we leave, then she will sell when she can no longer live here. If we leave, she sells and all money will go to a charity and none to us or the kids. I married and only child and have her only grand kids.

We do inherit the house as long as we stay. If we leave, then she will sell when she can no longer live here. If we leave, she sells and all money will go to a charity and none to us or the kids. I married and only child and have her only grand kids.

That's very cruel of her to do.

wow.. your FIL died and now she needed somebody to torture.... truly evil she is.....

Back