What did you learn today? Part II

tentatively to do little as possible, but had to do dishes, washed 6 towels (for dogs crate), scooped dog shits all over the lawn, read 2 chapters for death study...but still mananged to swoon and relax and napped with the puppies in the lounge (see my avatar those are my babies)

nice sunny, cool subtle breezy day in middle of winter, actually very nice and opened a few windows to let house breathe....(aluminium window frames)

I am figure relax on my mind try be peace I am proper mature and improve fair to my mind and eye on my mirror become try hard work changelle!

some animals do this to cover up their scents so that predators won't find them. or... they're starving

My dog Marty is not starving but he sure does love to eat rabbit poop! I call
rabbit poop 'doggies caviar' as my dogs love to eat it!!

Jiro, you might like this.

A friend of mine deicded to boot me off facebook, since I commented related to his complaining status and he was like, whats is wrong wit you I was like, umad? and he was like, yeah show some respect next time, and I said stop complaining he wa slike, he booted me off, his friend list - I told him, de-friending me ins't the best solution you gotta man the fuck up - and he was like who care facebook not important blah blah == I lol'd and gave him this in the end.

16333-872010-400-278.jpg

He said nothing afterwards. :lol:

Jiro, you might like this.

A friend of mine deicded to boot me off facebook, since I commented related to his complaining status and he was like, whats is wrong wit you I was like, umad? and he was like, yeah show some respect next time, and I said stop complaining he wa slike, he booted me off, his friend list - I told him, de-friending me ins't the best solution you gotta man the fuck up - and he was like who care facebook not important blah blah == I lol'd and gave him this in the end.

16333-872010-400-278.jpg

He said nothing afterwards. :lol:

lolity

My dog Marty is not starving but he sure does love to eat rabbit poop! I call
rabbit poop 'doggies caviar' as my dogs love to eat it!!

Ok, next time I see caviar, I wont eat it thinking it is poop. :lol:

How heavy the heart can still be after years of losing a furkid -- you still miss them.

Yeah. I still miss my first cat and she has been dead 30 years. I still get dreams about her from time to time. In my dreams, she's extremely old and she will die anytime soon and when she dies, I'm always heartbroken.

I learned that ALL of the high school cheerleaders gained at least 50-80 pounds since graduation. and most of the heavy girls from school are the skinny ones now. :giggle:

That I had posted my 999th post this morning (thank you CrazyComputer for pointing that out).

So this is post #1000 for me.

:type: :blah: :party: :rockon: :dance2: :dance:

I learned that someone tried to link their car loan account to mine and had their amount due taken out of my checking account, but the kicker is, they credited my account with the amount she owed. Called them through i711 relay this morning, they are taking care of the accounts and leaving the credit to my account as I needed to make a payment. They are checking to see how it happened and will take care of it. If I get another email using her name on the account, I am to print it, fax it and notify them again.

Yay! After that depressing film The End yesterday, it's nice to learn more people are joining, not leaving :deaf:

I agree you! Hope be continue respect to people! leaving go alldeaf I notice many people leaving seems posts

Thank you :) I feel okay. Just missing them. We went out to their "grave" today. It is at the back of my SO's parents land (they have 10 acres, so it's way back!); a few years ago we buried all 4 of their ashes together at the same time, so from time to time we go back to visit the grave. I even have a rock that says "best friends" with a pawprint on it that marks the grave. Maybe a little bit kooky of me, but .. I am such a furmom :)

thats so sweet.

Back