What Did You Get For Christmas?

TweetyBird said:
no she is married smile.. i know her hubby and her too

ohhh I am so confused or maybe I cant remeber while we were chatting in pm hehehe maybe i am confuse or puzzle or cant remember blah! lol hahaha

DeafMonkey said:
ohhh I am so confused or maybe I cant remeber while we were chatting in pm hehehe maybe i am confuse or puzzle or cant remember blah! lol hahaha
or u have MANY SN and cant remmy! :lol:

I got...
  • a sensor clock
  • "Black Belt Sudoku" (book)
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Xbox)
  • Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (Xbox)
  • Dukes of Hazzard: The Movie (DVD)
  • Fantastic Four (DVD)
  • What The Deaf Man Heard (DVD)
  • flashlight (2,000,000 candle power)
  • flashlight tool kit
  • a couple funny T-shirts
  • some nice shirts
  • a nice jacket
  • a tie

I was so extremely busy that I didn't get on for the past 4 days and now here I am posting again in AD. I had a wonderful christmas with my boys and my family.

I got some sweaters, jean, Bath & Body Works Lotion from my brother, $100 gift certificate from my dad, Pampered Chef items from my mom and my sister gave me Victoria Secret's perfume...and to be stunned of all, My OWN mother gave me a package of THONGS for christmas!! Gosh, I was so beet-red on the face :rofl:

Hubby gave me a Taurus Ultra-Light Titanium Revolver, pink ATP t-shirt, Jeep ball cap, slippers, old-time movie DVDs, and apple sticky notes.

My daughter, son-in-law, and grandsons gave me a snuggly full-length robe from LL Bean with "Granny" embroidered on it, and a funny cat calendar. My daughter herself made special soaps, "coffee" (for the kitchen), and "lavender" (for the bathroom).

Various friends gave us home-baked cookies, and homemade cheese log (with feta and pesto, yumm!).

Mother-in-law always sends us a check. This year we will use the money to take our grandsons on an all-day trip to Charleston, including a boat tour to Fort Sumter.

Attachments

• xmas051.jpg
    xmas051.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
HI, i got really really nice gifts my hubby give me Kodak Easyshare digital camera C330 with printer dock, apple currant body wash, apple curramt bath fizz soap wine glasses

I give my hubby PowerClean with titanium- coated blades Shaver , Electroic Dart Board, PS2 baseball,

My mom in law give me nice PJ and 50 dollers

MY work give me $275

the day after Xmas

:fly2: it the day after Xmas, i began opening my gift after midnight. my 5 yr old grandson gave me a manicure and bath set. On Xmas morning we open gifts youngest son gave me a set of faberware pots with baking pans. (Thinks he is going to get me back in the kitchen cooking :wave: ). The family got together and when over to my 2nd son house for dinner, there we open more gifts. I got a karoake system, a basket of vanilla bath and body, sewing machine with carrying case. Last but not least a delicious dinner including the Xmas special with all the trimming.

i got a Hines Ward football jersey from my aunt and uncle. from my cousin i got the game Pirates of the Caribbean for game boy advanced. from my sister i got 2 dvds The Fugitive and Second Hand Lions. from my brother i got a huge Steeler Magnet for my truck and from my gf i got a really nice Fossil watch. lol and she also gave me a scrapbook to put all my Kelly Clarkson stuff in. she said "oh i also got stuff to put ur pictures of ur gf in."

i got my gf a gold heart shaped locket that has a cross on the front. and its like a double sided locket u can put pictures on both sides. on the one side i put a picture of us as kids. well, i should say teenagers and then we can take a picture of us and put it on the other side.

This Christmas was interesting.. My bf's parents gave us gifts together.. So for the both of us we got a micro suede down comforter, a new mattress pad (velux) and 300 thread egyptian cotton sheets.. My mom gave me this ceramic figure that says "LOVE" but it has angels on the letters (love with cherubs heh).. Then I got a little pink house with gold trim that you can put a candle under and it will light up the house a bit.. A couple gift certificates (Barnes and Noble, Hancock fabrics, applebees) I think thats it.. Oh bf gave me 3 books but I picked them out myself lol.. Nora Roberts "Rafe and Jared" and "Devin and Shane" they're both "The MacKade Brothers" books.. and then Son of a Witch by Gregory Maguire!

I went shopping to get a day late xmas gift for me and my son. I have finally found and it was on sale. Good thing I waited til today. I got electric keyboard it is casio ctk-700 and the stand for the keyboard. I havent open it up and set it up yet cuz I am eating now. I was so starving once I got home. LOL I will let u know how it went. :D

Pomeranian said:
I went shopping to get a day late xmas gift for me and my son. I have finally found and it was on sale. Good thing I waited til today. I got electric keyboard it is casio ctk-700 and the stand for the keyboard. I havent open it up and set it up yet cuz I am eating now. I was so starving once I got home. LOL I will let u know how it went. :D
ohhh u smart with that.... :wiggle:

i got black leather jacket and necklace goes heart w/ 17 carts dimonds, got nice sweater, angel ( i am collects) , scrapebook, money from parents

I got an air humidifier, shirts, socks, shoes, and a battery free flashlight (the one you shake like in jacking off to charge up the battery in it) and that's just about all I need.

Richard

OU Jacket
2 OU Polo shirts
OU key chain
East Central stocking cap
Jeans
bin for my DVD's
Magazine rack
Wolf Head figurine
razor blades for Schic Quatro
Candy
Bath Sponge