What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the beach with my best friend and our kids. It was a glorious day! However, I am happy to be home after that long drive back.

How lucky you are. I bet that your house is so close to the beach.

Traveling around the world in 30 days.

Well... it's technically traveling around the U.S., but still!: JetBlue | All You Can Jet FAQs

I just recently discovered JetBlue is offering All You Can Jet Pass for $499 to travel anywhere on any given day, excluding Friday and Saturday; However, there's one for anytime, but it'll cost $699.

Trip (would, according to last year's) starts September 7th and ends October 6th.

Here's where you can fly to:
jetbluedestinations.jpg

Aguadilla, PR
Austin, TX
Baltimore, MD
Boston, MA
Buffalo, NY
Burbank, CA
Burlington, VT
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL
Denver, CO
Fort Myers, FL
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Hartford, CT
Houston, TX
Hyannis, MA
Jacksonville, FL
Las Vegas, NV
Long Beach, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Martha's Vineyard, MA
Nantucket, MA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Newark, NJ
Newburgh, NY
Oakland, CA
Orlando, FL
Phoenix, AZ
Pittsburgh, PA
Ponce, PR
Portland, ME
Portland, OR
Provincetown, MA
Raleigh/Durham, NC
Richmond, VA
Rochester, NY
Rutland, CT
Sacramento, CA
Salt Lake City, UT
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
San Jose, CA
San Juan, PR
Sarasota/Bradenton, FL
Seattle, WA
Syracuse, NY
Tampa, FL
Washington, DC
West Palm Beach, FL
White Plains, NY

Aruba
Barbados/Bridgetown
Bermuda
Bogota, Colombia
Cancun, Mexico
Kingston, Jamaica
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Nassau, The Bahamas
Puerto Plata, DR
Punta Cana, DR
San Jose, Costa Rica
Santiago, DR
Santo Domingo, DR
St. Lucia/Hewanorra
St. Maarten
Washington Reagan

So who's gonna do it? JetBlue Pass should be available for sale starting August 17th and ends August 20th, but that was last year's and the previous year before, so it should be same this year.

I would, but, eh, it's kind too late for me to start packing up and cancel all appointments in September. Plus, I would have to skip Fall semester and would have to get to planning to where I wanna go and spend hotels, foods, stuff costs, and how to be be safe. Maybe next year. :P

It's awesome because if I was working, I'd work for an extra paycheck and ask for a vacation to see all the places in U.S. to cover the $699 All You Can Jet Pass and from there... have a budget ranging from few thousands on where to go, stay, eat, and explore.

Fuck. :(

That is a lot of pressure for anyone to fly in these specific days. No thanks, but good try. :)

That is a lot of pressure for anyone to fly in these specific days. No thanks, but good try. :)

Why these days? The trip is about you (and your friends). Take a backpack, a camera, and szdgsdgdsfhfgjgfjgfjfdhdfhd damn. Come back with stories lol. :)

How lucky you are. I bet that your house is so close to the beach.

it depends on your definition of what "close" is. The beach is 2.5 hours from my house and I consider that to be close compared to the 6 hours from PHX, AZ to San Diego, CA.

it depends on your definition of what "close" is. The beach is 2.5 hours from my house and I consider that to be close compared to the 6 hours from PHX, AZ to San Diego, CA.

Same mine for Boston. Not that bad... I consider that we are pretty lucky.

Why these days? The trip is about you (and your friends). Take a backpack, a camera, and szdgsdgdsfhfgjgfjgfjfdhdfhd damn. Come back with stories lol. :)

Hmm. Hmm. I talked with my friend, and he can't go this time. Actually, I have to go to a wedding near that week - six hours of driving to Maine. I'll find out the news from our government's announcement on August 2 or 3rd whether the gov't is going to crash all of us or not.

Called the Social Security Administration today....with a lot of questions....but mainly, all I could get was "they are waiting on the President and the White House" to make a decision...if checks will be late...any COLA increases in 2012....etc.

Also, IF the checks are late and anyone cannot pay their bills on time (mainly Rent/Mortgage)....then to call a Lawyer or the Landlord/Tenant Division or talk to your Bank rep. or Landlord.....

So the last word I got and understand...is "to wait and see"....no other confirmative answers were given....

It's best not to worry about something before it actually happens....but to be prepared if it does.....so if anyone is affected with late checks, it's best to call your Bank or talk with your Landlord to see if any "late charges" will apply....hopefully not!

Too bad Jetblue don't serve Iowa, Nebraska and Minnesota. I like Jetblue.

Called the Social Security Administration today....with a lot of questions....but mainly, all I could get was "they are waiting on the President and the White House" to make a decision...if checks will be late...any COLA increases in 2012....etc.

Also, IF the checks are late and anyone cannot pay their bills on time (mainly Rent/Mortgage)....then to call a Lawyer or the Landlord/Tenant Division or talk to your Bank rep. or Landlord.....

So the last word I got and understand...is "to wait and see"....no other confirmative answers were given....

It's best not to worry about something before it actually happens....but to be prepared if it does.....so if anyone is affected with late checks, it's best to call your Bank or talk with your Landlord to see if any "late charges" will apply....hopefully not!

But, but, what do you do when your kid gets a SS check (dad passed away while on SSI) and you give them an allowance from it....lock yourself in your bedroom (and take out your hearing aids)? :lol:

She doesn't get her check till the 4th week of the month. If it looks like she won't get Aug's check, I'll have to take some money out of the life insurance $$ to make her car payment and pay the car ins on her car...and maybe give her her allowance.

But, but, what do you do when your kid gets a SS check (dad passed away while on SSI) and you give them an allowance from it....lock yourself in your bedroom (and take out your hearing aids)? :lol:

She doesn't get her check till the 4th week of the month. If it looks like she won't get Aug's check, I'll have to take some money out of the life insurance $$ to make her car payment and pay the car ins on her car...and maybe give her her allowance.

Well...we will just do what we have to do to get by!...I'd be more concerned for those who depend upon their checks to pay their mortage/rent and utilities/food & meds...the elderly/retirees. And of course, those retirees who have already paid into Social Security and the government owes them $$ every month!...But again, I'm sure that the majority of those peoples who are receiving SSI and SSDI before retiring or have never worked, need $$ also.

I think so consider figure out see might to tough! I guess probably I am pretty lots experienece lots of report strong advise comments!

Well...we will just do what we have to do to get by!...I'd be more concerned for those who depend upon their checks to pay their mortage/rent and utilities/food & meds...the elderly/retirees. And of course, those retirees who have already paid into Social Security and the government owes them $$ every month!...But again, I'm sure that the majority of those peoples who are receiving SSI and SSDI before retiring or have never worked, need $$ also.
I agree. Though I'm not looking forward to the day when she stops receiving the checks (next June)...because I haven't gotten my budget "in line" yet without it, I don't wish the checks to stop for the people who really need it.

Hopefully my daughter will be making enough money at her job (which she has yet to get) to help with the car payments and/or her portion of the car insurance. She's in a vo-tech high school and is supposed to co-op this year.

Tried to help my hubby with the deck building but my body got too hot and I got dizzy. I am just tired and a little sunburnt from my day at the beach yesterday. Felt so bad that I couldnt really help him.

Good news...my hubby's cousin who is a certified plumber will come over tonight to help with the toilet problem. Hopefully, we can get this bathroom project done.

Got an exquisite dress made in Italy that was marked down to $125 from $475. Me so happy.

Started the morning with a cup of coffee, webcam with a friend, fixed lunch, soaked in the sun , preparing a next lesson for a finger spelling practice, and preparing for zumba class :)

whoot I am pass I am back up I have work successfully :D I have pass test ton upgrade! I am learn first upload reupload, I am expert tough!

many people have trouble conflict to code reason risk! high destroy screw up avoid on the function on code!

whoot I am pass I am back up I have work successfully :D I have pass test ton upgrade! I am learn first upload reupload, I am expert tough!

many people have trouble conflict to code reason risk! high destroy screw up avoid on the function on code!

Do you like to read any easy good books?

I was having a relatively uneventful day until I fell off of a stool and hurt my neck. Not pleasant. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back