What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek3:

wow... that much??? good thing I stopped going! I disliked salty food.

I was thinking about it while eating, and it didn't even seem salty to me.

I probably should read more nutrition information, especially since I tend to add salt to everything.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I love cast iron pans. I've got one skillet
that doubles as a weapon. lol

Kristina, enjoy your b-day dinner!

I was thinking about it while eating, and it didn't even seem salty to me.

I probably should read more nutrition information, especially since I tend to add salt to everything.

the older people get, the less sensitive their taste buds get. I noticed a while ago that I have started adding a bit of salt more and more often :eek3:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

I love cast iron pans. I've got one skillet
that doubles as a weapon. lol

Kristina, enjoy your b-day dinner!

I love cast iron as well. We have a dutch oven, 5 skillets and a grill pan.

the older people get, the less sensitive their taste buds get. I noticed a while ago that I have started adding a bit of salt more and more often :eek3:

:hmm: True. My nursing student daughter told me when you get really old, sugar is the last one left.

I don't even really like that much sugar. Maybe I will be thin in old age.

oic....

*continuing eating my panini sandwich*

oic.....

Oh, that's okay. That was just for your information. It is just too bad that the manufacturer made a bad choice to use the Teflon. I love to use the grill. I have thought about scrubbing off the Teflon trays, but I doubt it because I still do not want the aluminum trays. I would love to use the titanium trays if there are available and better reasonable price.

Played this free online multiplayer gaming site and am addicted to it!! My favorite game is the Pool. (billiards) 20 other variety games as well to please everyone. Met alot of great people there from all over. Best part is it's all visual, perfect for deaf people. Chat (type) with people online while playing your games. So neat. Join me? I would love to have more deaf people on it. I'm known as Flora there.

Play Fun Multiplayer Games Free At OMGPOP

My best friend from PA is here with her two girls. They came yesterday. I spent most of the day cooking a full breakfast, lunch, and dinner for everyone. Then, we went shopping for foods for our trip to Ocean City tmw. Now, relaxing while she is working at her data entry job using my computer. Geez...nice job..can work anywhere as long as she puts in certain number of hours a week.

it was a :birthday: party for my boys...all born in July...All teens, ages 14-17...plus some of my family (adults)....was a lot of fun...just got the "mess" all cleaned up and now can sit down and relax....

I ate way too much food for dinner and then desert on top of that. I am about to pop and we left the table 3 hours ago.

my brain is very work out tough! not easy because pretty not easy reason tough!

Getting ready for part of today's "work day". Beat Mr Clock while pondering sociology- multitasking swimming.

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Moved my apartment around, since I have a new roommate coming in a month. Cleaned the whole place - scrubbed the kitchen, swept everywhere, scrubbed out both of the bathrooms even though I only use one, even brough some Draino stuff to fix some clogged drains.

I feel like I got a lot done, and it's only 6:30pm!

Downside of carpooling. Is I am still at the shop with my SO. I got out of school today at 12 pm. and it is Now 640pm. The drive home when he gets off is an hour and half. Get to get up at 4 am and do it all over again.

Long Day!! At least I got the laptop with me to keep me entertained. Oh, I did some studying too.

it was a :birthday: party for my boys...all born in July...All teens, ages 14-17...plus some of my family (adults)....was a lot of fun...just got the "mess" all cleaned up and now can sit down and relax....

Happy birthday tell your family!:lol:

Took my car in this morning to the dealership service dept. (It's still under full warranty - it's only a year old.) The AC was not working right. It is now fixed. But this place is a good bit of a drive, so we did a lot of driving today to drop it off, then pick it up. But I worked from home in between, so still a long and busy day.

I have been to the library, home to do 2 lessons for ASL with the Signing Naturally DVD, book 1, took MIL to the lab for blood work, then to the chiropractor (thinking he's a quack and she's beginning to think it as well), then home. Then back out again to the pharmacy for MIL's medicine, weight loss group for weigh in only, out to Denny's for dinner, then grocery for her rice cakes. Now back home and both my knees gave out in the driveway. Hubby and son got me up and helped me into house. Skinned my hip and one knee, took some Tylenol 3 and will go to bed once the pain goes down.

Sorry about your knees! You know, sometimes inertia is all that keeps me going. Can't fall down. Hope that you feel better soon!

I think so homework practice test myself work skills on code html javascript and community
I might to hope be wish! :D

Went to the beach with my best friend and our kids. It was a glorious day! However, I am happy to be home after that long drive back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back