What did you do today? Part II

Took 1/2 day off from work. Bought stamps then mailed my Christmas cards, bought food for Christmas dinner, went home & did some stuff then went Carol singing with my summer theater group (& daughter) at the VA hospital & a nursing home. I have been doing the Carol Sing since 1977 with missing very few of them. My daughter & I wore our reindeer antlers.

Had a busy day and I hope to never have to repeat it again.

Left the house in MIL's crappy car at 12:15pm
1. Went to bank to cash check for MIL.
2. Went to gas station to gas up her car.
3. Mother had a doctor's appointment at 1:30 (I drove and sat through the procedure)
4. MIL had a 1:40 doctor's appointment. (I drove. She was dropped off, and then we went back to get her.)
5. Had to go to JC Penney for MIL to buy presents. (had to walk all over the store and carry on my rollator her purchases. $500 spent.)
6. Dropped of prescriptions for MIL.
7. Had lunch at 4pm.
8. Went to Post Office so MIL could mail her Christmas Cards.
9. Went to Casual Male XL store for MIL to buy presents. $200 spent.
10 Went back to pharmacy to pick up prescriptions.
6:30pm Finally got home. I was holding tears back from 3pm due to the extreme pain from driving and her car is the worst. HAd my crying jag after I got home and now, besides the muscle pain, my legs are both dead. I cannot feel wither foot and I cannot walk.

What I forgot was, this morning, my mother & I went to the grocery store to buy what I was gonna cook for dinner. With all of this and having lunch so late, I did not cook dinner. Hubby & kids went to McD's.

Had an exciting day. First I learned that I got a $2 raise at my 2nd job and then 4 new curriculm coordinator positiions opened and I am going to apply for a new career change!

I'm tired

You make me tired just reading your posts. How do you do all of that with your pain level????:angel:

You make me tired just reading your posts. How do you do all of that with your pain level????:angel:

It is not easy. My motto for now it "Push thru the Pain". Not a very good motto, but it keeps me going. I basically tell myself that I can't let the pain take over. If I did, then I would never get out of bed and I have too much to do.

Quieter day. Rested this morning. Went to 2 libraries and came home and have been reading and resting.

found out my 2 year old nephew wanted to take his pants off, while at the mall! Kid is so much like his mother with the nakedness (my sister used to want to be naked all the time when she was a small kid too), it's funny.

found out my 2 year old nephew wanted to take his pants off, while at the mall! Kid is so much like his mother with the nakedness (my sister used to want to be naked all the time when she was a small kid too), it's funny.

I am sure it adds excitement to her life trying to keep up with him!

Just took my math final...

Yeah!! No more Algebra for me :)

Super excited to be done with that class- it was a long, long road. But I made it!! Now it's time to get ready for my Sayonara Algebra party :party: :party:

nothing. i had to clean whole apartment bec bf complain about his mess he make. the now i have to thinking about set up christmas tree. it is looking empty and i needs to fill all rooms with christmas spirit. it need look more alive not dull. i just bought many box of new ornaments and they looks so beautiful.

Worked today with being sick. Not sure if I have the flu again or not. Didnt go to the gym. Just waiting for the time to put my son to bed before I take a hot bath and sooth my achy body.

Wirelessly posted

Was our last departmental meeting before Xmas so in the afternoon we did a quiz and had to make a snow globe. Was fun 'returning to childhood' and doing various silly things for fun. Our team had the best snow globe so we got some chocolates, yummy! :)

I studied for my final tomorrow. I did some Christmas shopping at B&N. I watched the Christmas episode of Glee.

I studied for my final tomorrow. I did some Christmas shopping at B&N. I watched the Christmas episode of Glee.

Good luck on yoru finals. I am so happy that I am not in school but if I get this new job, I have to go back to school for a new degree so I may be on the same boat as you and a few others next year. :roll:

made some ginger snaps! well, the dough's in the fridge chilling right now, but i'll start baking some in a bit.

Back