What did you do today? Part II

More not-so-fun web admin work. This gets boring sometimes!

Laughed at this:

chinese-restaurant.jpg

Opps, My brother must have visited there. He's the bottomless stomach in our family, and made more than one AYCE restaurant consider asking him to leave...

got up early today... AHHHH! but then, I did go to bed at 11 last night, which is early for me. oh well!

Grouchy

My sister think she funny. She come in 3:06am (same minute I born) ask if I feel older. Answer: older, no. Grouchier, yes. Lol.

You really make me laugh. You have a great sense of humor.:angel::birthday:

Being on the West Coast and 3 hours behind a lot of you makes me feel like WOW you do so much with your day. It gets lonely around 11pm on this site. I guess most of you have said goodnight!!

Being on the West Coast and 3 hours behind a lot of you makes me feel like WOW you do so much with your day. It gets lonely around 11pm on this site. I guess most of you have said goodnight!!

Yeah, and the mornings are pretty quiet on AD here in the East coast. I'm going to bed while there are several hundred new comments posted. I'm always sad I have to go to bed with so much activity going on, but just as excited to read the next morning! :)

Wait, you are still up at 11pm??? Damn, if I stay up past 10pm I have to be woken and told to go to bed! :laugh2:

Note to self: figure out why when I travel to the west coast I stay up until 2 or 3pm and cannot sleep????

Sleep

I wish I could figure out how to sleep. Sometimes I fall asleep at 11pm but almost always wake up at 2am. That's when I come downstairs to not wake up hubby and turn on the electric blanket and the computer or tv. Sometimes I'm awake for the East Coast early morning chats. That's why I said they inspire me to do more with my day ahead because theve already done so much.:angel:

Your team played great. I'm a huge 49er fan since I've lived in the bay area my whole life. Can't believe they lost. Arizona defense was great. My husband has ro record the game and will only watch if they win. He gets too stressed. I think that's so funny. I'm glad your feeling better and hope your other "issues" go away soon. Did you know you can use plain yogurt as a cream like Vagisal. It works. That's one thing all my years in pharmacy taught me. I thought someone was playing a joke on me, but it's for real.:angel::angel:

I was screaming when the Cardinals won! Wow!!!!!!

Today, I went to the gym from 5 AM to 6 AM and then went to work. Now, I am ready for bed.

It was awfully quiet in our house. 49ers played like poop!!!:angel:

It was a good game! Very exciting. Because of the win, the Cardinals are now in the "hunt" for the playoff picture. I thought for sure that their season was doomed a month ago but wow...they are battling their way through. However, they need to win all of the rest of their games and get some luck as well.

I'm kind of in between you east and west cost people. It usually gets quiet on here around midnight. I'm not sure when it picks back up during the day. I'm sure the evening hours are the busiest times for AD.

Back