What did you do today? Part II

Got groceries, ate Chinese withe my kids (courtesy of my boss :)), threw the football with them, had a 20 minute Nerf sword fight, and now we are watch cartoons. What a FUN afternoon!

I'm sorry.

I once had 2 dogs and 2 cats, and 3 of 4 died in less than one year. It was a rough year. I still miss them terribly, just as if they left me yesterday.

Wow. That's quite a loss. I'm sorry you miss them so much and it must have been a bitter blow to lose 3 of them in such a short time.

I don't think of my cat everyday nowadays but I still think about her once in a blue moon.

I got back about 30 minutes ago from a good deaf coffee chat. Still about 45-50 people.

I'm sorry.

I once had 2 dogs and 2 cats, and 3 of 4 died in less than one year. It was a rough year. I still miss them terribly, just as if they left me yesterday.

:hug: I am really sorry to hear this. My daughter had to put her dog down not long after Finlay dies, it was a really hard on me to lose my granddog and Finlay, and very hard on my daughter to lose her dog. I have to try really hard to not think about having to put Finlay down , I was with him to the end and apart of me still feel horrible , but he could not eat anymore.

Wow..busy day...worked from 7 to 3, went home to get my son, and drove for an hour to Frederick to visit with friends. Just got home and now relaxing with beer.

Funny, we had Chinese at my place too! My girlfriend had a beading party and made a couple necklaces and a set of earrings. I've tried buying jewelry for her, but the stuff she makes is so much better than what I can afford. I'm tempted to ask her to teach me to make some so I can make something nice for her. Something way better than the cheapo stuff I can afford!!! LOL!!

Thank heavens I finally could lift my head off the pillow without my head feeling like it would burst. Hubby and I went to the mall, had a salad and walked a lot. Also did a little shopping for myself:) Now I am totally exhausted but in a good way!! Hope tomorrow is even better!!! Hope all of you had a good day!!

Thank heavens I finally could lift my head off the pillow without my head feeling like it would burst. Hubby and I went to the mall, had a salad and walked a lot. Also did a little shopping for myself:) Now I am totally exhausted but in a good way!! Hope tomorrow is even better!!! Hope all of you had a good day!!

I am so happy to hear that you had a good day Angle! I hope this is the new trend for you.:lol:

Thanks

I am so happy to hear that you had a good day Angle! I hope this is the new trend for you.:lol:

Thanks for caring. That means a lot to me. Hope your feeling a little better also. All we can do is "one day at a tine".

Angel - glad to know you are feeling a little better. Hope it continues for you.

Today so far, I have been to Deaf church and had my photo taken. The surprise was that I got to also have my picture take with a bunch of the other ladies at church who are helping me with my ASL.

I have also typed up the lesson for our church's FB page. I still have to go to WalMart. Later tonight, we are going to watch a movie.

Funny, we had Chinese at my place too! My girlfriend had a beading party and made a couple necklaces and a set of earrings. I've tried buying jewelry for her, but the stuff she makes is so much better than what I can afford. I'm tempted to ask her to teach me to make some so I can make something nice for her. Something way better than the cheapo stuff I can afford!!! LOL!!

I know somebody you could hire to make something unbelievably nice for your girlfriend :)

It was too chilly to work outside today as I had planned. So I made some fudge Brownies and some BBQ (the boys favorite)...washed 2 loads of clothes (yes, on Sunday!)...and otherwise, just chilled...it's geting late evening and more "chillier"...might have to cut on the Heat tonight. But there are some people outside still fishing with no jackets on....brrrr....

Hope you continue to feel better!

returning $333 worth of clothes that I brought the other day. Kept few for the Winter Gala last night. I usually bring home many new pants and shirts, just to look for the right match with all my ties. If I find it that I like, I'll keep it and return the rest.

Just I hate clothes shopping...

Wow. That's quite a loss. I'm sorry you miss them so much and it must have been a bitter blow to lose 3 of them in such a short time.

I don't think of my cat everyday nowadays but I still think about her once in a blue moon.

:hug: I am really sorry to hear this. My daughter had to put her dog down not long after Finlay dies, it was a really hard on me to lose my granddog and Finlay, and very hard on my daughter to lose her dog. I have to try really hard to not think about having to put Finlay down , I was with him to the end and apart of me still feel horrible , but he could not eat anymore.

Thank you. I think the hardest part was losing so many so quick. For 2 of them, it was so quick and unexpected. But as you know, we have to know what's humane and to do the right thing.

I am work on lots of research on effort i am best no times I am best work hard handle on lots of on research skills on best I will sometimes alldeaf oftens I am pretty times I know tough times I am work lots of my times I am best times i goal times pretty my best lots of development my confidental best to successfully , I am best successfully on goal!!

Back