What did you do today? Part II

I walked to Burger King and back with my daughter.

Thin glazing of ice from refreeze of the earlier melt is absolutely terrifying when you can not see!

I was holding my daughter's arm most of the way.

i am heavy tough!!! stress lol!! I am pretty not easy lol!! eye crap!! gr no eay I can`t sleep! fast whoa fast to skills pretty sound look fast skills interesting!

We have a mere 3-4 inches of snow, that's all. Then it melted/re-froze the other night so the yard is feeling "crispy" now. But that's melting again.

i am heavy tough!!! stress lol!! I am pretty not easy lol!! eye crap!! gr no eay I can`t sleep! fast whoa fast to skills pretty sound look fast skills interesting!

you make me laugh...:lol:

Im tryin to stay warm all day. Got dang furnace....grrrr.. warm chocolate milk is helpin. Got a new space heater last night. You gotta do what you gotta do to stay warm. I love my sports robe.

you make me laugh...:lol:

Im tryin to stay warm all day. Got dang furnace....grrrr.. warm chocolate milk is helpin. Got a new space heater last night. You gotta do what you gotta do to stay warm. I love my sports robe.

cool :) 4 i have cakes :lol: hungry embrassment!! I shocked!

:D...Went back to get the old Pepsi Phone and it was still there....bartered with the owner, got it for $2 less...didn't think it was working.....but lo and behold! It does....:D....got it on my kitchen wall,,along with some other Coke memorabilia.....also found a pix that says: ..."Don't Trust a Skinny Chef!"....so I bought that also....oh well, my kitchen walls are so full of pix and stuff....

Today is the first anniversary of Finlay's death so I tried to be as busy as possible so I would not get so sad. I did light a Jewish memorial candle for Finlay tonight. I can't believe it has been a whole year since my beloved dog dies.

I am sorry, whatdidyousay.

Botts, I am glad you are ok.

Today, we had spring like thunderstorms. It was so warm...weird!

Today is the first anniversary of Finlay's death so I tried to be as busy as possible so I would not get so sad. I did light a Jewish memorial candle for Finlay tonight. I can't believe it has been a whole year since my beloved dog dies.

:aw: I am sorry about Finlay.

Had a slightly busy day. After a late, late breakfast, went to get gas, groceries and cash. Home to fix lunch, shower and get ready to go to an ASL movie night. Went to the movie, laughed my behind off and am now home again.

Worked, took a nap at ho,e and went to the gym to burn off 740 calories! Woo!

Oh, also had a VP call with the vet's office. Tinkerbell has arthritis and I didn't know it. She also can't take anything for it.

Kristina, try looking into glucosamine. Not only does it help humans with arthritis, it also helps animals. My aunt gives it to her dog and it has helped a lot.

Today, I mostly just sat around while people handed me cake and hamburgers.

That doesn't happen very often, but it was great! :)

Not mine! :eek3:

Of course, that could be because I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. (I had to say that once for each cat so they get it through their head.)

I've never seen my own cat kill a mouse but then again I didn't like the way she looked at our pet mice either though. One of our cats killed and ate a baby rabbit..

I was in severe pain earlier today so I spent most of the afternoon in the ER.

Back