What did you do today? Part II

Cats are very "proud" of their kill...and bringing it to you to see...and thinking you will be "pleased".....:giggle:...I always gave them a pat on the head, and say "Good Kitty"...and take the dead animal away....ewwwww....

will be going to bank to order stuff and to clear up confusion about one of my transcations, then I go buy camera at best buy. they have one at clearance prices right now.

Cats are very "proud" of their kill...and bringing it to you to see...and thinking you will be "pleased".....:giggle:...I always gave them a pat on the head, and say "Good Kitty"...and take the dead animal away....ewwwww....

yup......

just got up half hour ago with a massive headache on back of head, so took some panadols and gonna back to sleep soon its 6am right now...
gosh it was painful! like i got whacked in the head with a piece of wood.....

Our last cat would bring large rabbits. I thought it was a hint he thought we should eat more meat.

The cat before that would bring chipmunks if our old blind deaf Lhasa Apso was sitting outdoors and present her the brain, which my daughter said cats think is the best part.

Our second daughter's 110 pound dog brings deer legs to the door.

I was supposed to be meeting my deaf friend at the downtown library in the town where she lives. It's 40 miles from my house and in a different time zone. I got up at 6:00 (I am a night owl, so this is about four hours of sleep), rode into town with my daughter (who commutes to college), dropped her off at school, drove to the library, and have been here for about three hours, watching sign language videos from DCMP.org.
My friend never showed up. She doesn't have texting or internet service, she goes to the library to email me. So somewhere we got our signals crossed, and we'll figure out what happened when I see her on Sunday.

Oh, well. I live in a house with a noisy dog, five kids 22 and under, and a husband who has the radio or a CD on whenever he's home. Watching my sign videos in peace and quiet isn't a bad thing.

Did cleaned a bit, not much and babysat. I was locked out because they forgot inform me about new key...LOL! Oh well! NOw got a new one :) No more lock out next time! :giggle:

And supposed to go Vermont for a wake service. My friend passed away suddenly last weekend. It hit me so hard. I really wanted to go the service, but I am stuck home with kids and my Jeep isn't great shape to travel. Bummer! I do think of them and his family. SO sad day for me. I did sent his parent and his family a card. He just got married only almost 5 months ago! (Sept 10 to be exact) So sad for his wife. :( So I am sitting and thinking of them right now.

That's cats for ya. :P

Not mine! :eek3:

Of course, that could be because I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. (I had to say that once for each cat so they get it through their head.)

I am pretty strictly more pretty advise sound look likes aware :) I am busy! no times I will soon times! pretty times :D!

I had a great day...gave a state-wide test this morning, taught classes, had a friend come by and she even brought me a good lunch, and we chatted during my lunch break (and prep, oops), and finished my LAST PT!!! Whoo hoo! I'm enjoying my free Starbucks coffee and chatting for a bit before going home because I need a break - desperately.

Not mine! :eek3:

Of course, that could be because I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. I have no mice in my house. (I had to say that once for each cat so they get it through their head.)

Wait until your cats get online tonight and find out other cats have mice in their houses! They're going to want some after that! :giggle:

resting starting today for the next 3 days as I now have one more row of pavers to lay, then surround the area with washed riverstones, which is all is set ready to do these last job that I will do after the rainfall pass over (and covered the area with black plastic sheets and bricks to keep area dry last night) im buggered....SO looking forward to have rest and watch films for next few days

Wait until your cats get online tonight and find out other cats have mice in their houses! They're going to want some after that! :giggle:

My cats? Have you not seen them? They're too snooty for mice. (Except Millie, the fat cat. She might.) :lol:

Well today has been weird for me.

I have been online, went to surveyors to get updated & revised survey, back home and online, then back out to take hubby his silverware for his lunchbox, then back home.

Oh, also had a VP call with the vet's office. Tinkerbell has arthritis and I didn't know it. She also can't take anything for it.

Back