What did you do today? Part II

Botti - I noticed you like my post. Do you like that I've had a crappy day, or that I was asking for luck. Not sure.

Finally called my jewelry supplier and got everything straightened out so now my shipment is coming for my business.. Dunno if I will get Etsy straigtened out as it won't validate my business card.

yay fianally got card validated! Guess it's a bad idea to use firefox to validate your card. I used chrome this time.

:hmm: Well I am surprised you are looking for a reason to think badly of me.

I promise, I am not thinking badly of you at all. I'm sorry I took it wrong. I never think of you badly anymore. You have been a real blessing for me and others here.

Worked at my internship, where a boiler had broken and it was literally about 100 degrees inside the building. DANG. That was just crazy.

Today we went to the travel agency and had our US accommodations booked! :D

Just in nick of time as the price on a certain hotel has just increased big time!

Now once the credit card has been paid off then we'll start booking activities such as hot airballooning and skydiving etc.

Worked at my internship, where a boiler had broken and it was literally about 100 degrees inside the building. DANG. That was just crazy.

Finished reading The Beyonders. Drove to town and picked up my grocery co-op order. Listened to 13 y.o. son talk about paintball guns. Did school with the teens. Watch an Old McDonald video on Youtube with my 2 year old grandson who came by,. Tried to interest him in a signed hymn from this site, as that's what I was doing when he asked for Old McDonald.
Made sure my disabled child never used her fingers to eat any of her meals.

Cleaned out the fridge. Muttered over stuff like two opened jars of ketchup and three opened jars of green chiles. Cleaned out the freezer to the fridge. Made a menu based on what we have on hand.
Helped the 13 year old cook dinner.

Found Henry V play online, copied it, pasted it, and assigned parts, then printed it and read Shakespeare with the family. It was a school thing.

Finished reading The Beyonders. Drove to town and picked up my grocery co-op order. Listened to 13 y.o. son talk about paintball guns. Did school with the teens. Watch an Old McDonald video on Youtube with my 2 year old grandson who came by,. Tried to interest him in a signed hymn from this site, as that's what I was doing when he asked for Old McDonald.
Made sure my disabled child never used her fingers to eat any of her meals.

Cleaned out the fridge. Muttered over stuff like two opened jars of ketchup and three opened jars of green chiles. Cleaned out the freezer to the fridge. Made a menu based on what we have on hand.
Helped the 13 year old cook dinner.

Found Henry V play online, copied it, pasted it, and assigned parts, then
printed it and read Shakespeare with the family. It was a school thing.

Sounds like a fun, busy day!

Had my eye exam appointment today. Went pretty well eyes are healthy. Only needed a slight correction for reading. I could not see anything once my eys were dialated for 3-4 hours. Now have to find new frames. I always end up with the new ones looking exactly like my old ones.
Tomorrow see thr Nuerologist may get released from his care since he was my hospital doctor.

I got in touch with an old classmate from my fifth grade class today.

Wow....remembering too that I got in touch with an old classmate (from NCSD) several years ago....When she saw me on the VP...she said..."you look so different than you did in school!"....:roll:...(It had been 40 years!)....So I sort of shot back...."you've gained a lot of weight since our cheerleading days"!....She got a little miffed...and said "well, it's been 40 years or so....and I said...."right!"...

Thinking maybe I should have saved my short skirt and pom-poms and wore them when she called....:giggle:

Wow....remembering too that I got in touch with an old classmate (from NCSD) several years ago....When she saw me on the VP...she said..."you look so different than you did in school!"....:roll:...(It had been 40 years!)....So I sort of shot back...."you've gained a lot of weight since our cheerleading days"!....She got a little miffed...and said "well, it's been 40 years or so....and I said...."right!"...

Thinking maybe I should have saved my short skirt and pom-poms and wore them when she called....:giggle:

ewww, thanks for the vision. :P

I watched 2 new episodes of a reality tv show and ran 5k. I love to run...and new episodes

Hubby and I met both daughters for dinner. We meet half way so the drive is only about 25 minutes for both of us. I sat through a whole meal without Dystonia pain. I can not temember when that last happened. May be over 10 years ago. I do not know what has changed but I thank god for this relief and pray it continues. I look forward to living my life again. Happy days!!!!!L!

Well - today, I met with contractor and gave him a check for the deposit on the septic tank. Made a run to WalMart. Hooked up my new modem/router and got it running and it's fantastic!! Had a long run with SneakerNet on TeamViewer in trying to diagnose computer issues. Consensus is that I need to re-install my operating system.

worked and got relieved by TWAs girlfriend whom I chatted for a good 15 minutes with before clocking out...ooops and drove home in the nasty weather. Spent a night evening with my son. :)

Wirelessly posted

My daily text and calls from my new guy, worked and did kickboxing training w Nick.

Had my eye exam appointment today. Went pretty well eyes are healthy. Only needed a slight correction for reading. I could not see anything once my eys were dialated for 3-4 hours. Now have to find new frames. I always end up with the new ones looking exactly like my old ones.
Tomorrow see thr Nuerologist may get released from his care since he was my hospital doctor.

Get a completely new frame! :giggle: That's what I try to do every time I see a eye doctor.

How far are you from Roseville? I'm actually planning on going to Claim Jumper on February 20th if you want to join.

Back