What did you do today? Part II

I have done some knitting, done some Sudoku puzzles, took MIL to hairdresser and got criticized for how I knit, came home and now I'm online.

Traveled a long distance on my scooter, bought a sandwich and came home safely. I am beginning to get in the spirit of this, and it's fun!

Botts, be careful. If you get comfortable with it your husband may try hooking up the lawnmower to it so you can mow the lawn. :D

Did some cleaning (long over due :( ) but not as much as I could have gotten done. I am so undomisticated.

Botts, be careful. If you get comfortable with it your husband may try hooking up the lawnmower to it so you can mow the lawn. :D

When we were much younger, we lived in an old converted barn with lots of land, and we did have an old riding mower that we bought for $25.

I actually loved riding around mowing the lawn, and always insisted on doing it.

Wirelessly posted

Practiced my Zumba class before it got hot. I went in the pool to cool off , it's been extremely hot here.

TCS and I spent the day at the Charleston Scottish Games and Gathering of Clans. :)

Learned to BBQ! Thought it was as easy as just burning some meat
No sir! Dude, it's a sacred ritual to these people! LOL

Learned to BBQ! Thought it was as easy as just burning some meat
No sir! Dude, it's a sacred ritual to these people! LOL

Well back then, I learn how to BBQ the chicken, it didn't do well.....I forgot to pluck the feathers first....

I weent to work, and I chilled with my horse, rode a bit, bused home and then watched some Xena Warrior Princess.

Was a very long day...my old friend of about 25 years came over for lunch and we chatted and chatted and chatted....after not seeing each other for years....so much news to catch up on...Lots of laughs and tears too...so good to see "old and lost friends"....

Wirelessly posted

Bottesini said:
Traveled a long distance on my scooter, bought a sandwich and came home safely. I am beginning to get in the spirit of this, and it's fun!

:cool:

so far i got up,i find out later what i did today but not looking good i doing anything

Just finished pressure wash the wrought iron stair rails and repainted black and beautiful. Now I'm all set for foooootball at 1!!!

I feeling pretty better :) my group support to church inspiration!! I figure out feeling change I am happy!! I am happy happy :) I am glad of me I am happy! I feeling spirit!

I returned my rental car and put together more furniture... added a coffee table, proper bed and some shelves. Still two chests of drawers and another chair to go but at least I have somewhere to sit and eat now! Also fretted over confusing messages from our teacher over ASL homework.

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:
I feeling pretty better :) my group support to church inspiration!! I figure out feeling change I am happy!! I am happy happy :) I am glad of me I am happy! I feeling spirit!

So happy for you! Yay!

Wirelessly posted

I baked lunch for the kids, packed lunch bags, tied shoelaces, did up unreachable buttons on blouses, signed off homework diaries, walked the kids to school and now catching up on AD before setting about doing housework. My day is just beginning....

Last edited:
Back