What did you do today? Part II

Well - let's see, I cleaned up stuff in the living room to get ready for MIL's cleaning person. I sat in carport and utility room for the morning (utility room for the rainstorm). Took MIL to an eye appointment and now stuck in bedroom. We will be going out to eat and then it's back to being stuck in bedroom. Hope the stench is gone in the morning.

Slept in...it's a very overcast day...so I gotta get to rockin' and get my hat off the rack!....Having company late evening.

Practiced driving my scooter down the driveway. It's terrifying!

That sounds fun! :) I hope that you start to feel more confident on it sooner than later...

My husband is sure I will, and encouraging me to try to get out and use it for fun.

I got it for the purpose of being able to easily negotiate my daughter's upcoming wedding, due to my severe balance problems, but my husband is busy making plans for me. :lol:

My husband is sure I will, and encouraging me to try to get out and use it for fun.

I got it for the purpose of being able to easily negotiate my daughter's upcoming wedding, due to my severe balance problems, but my husband is busy making plans for me. :lol:

Good thing the mother-of-the-bride goes to her seat BEFORE the bride walks down the aisle...or I'd suggest the bride not have a train on her dress. :lol:

Of course, the mother & father walk behind the bride & groom when leaving. :hmm: :)

Practiced driving my scooter down the driveway. It's terrifying!

:giggle:...Fun!...and place a sign that says...."As a matter of fact, I do OWN the sidewalk and the road!".....Go get 'em Botti....and hope you have full coverage insurance...:giggle:

Good thing the mother-of-the-bride goes to her seat BEFORE the bride walks down the aisle...or I'd suggest the bride not have a train on her dress. :lol:

Of course, the mother & father walk behind the bride & groom when leaving. :hmm: :)

She already has a plan for me, so it isn't going to be a problem!

Unless I get killed on the scooter before I get there. I see very, very poorly, and have major problems with balance, and I am surprised at how scary the scooter is.

:ugh:

damn it!! I have hate it lots of tired work out I have lots of execrise :lol:! I did on recently gym! I will soon :)

I actually watched women talk show, Ricki Lake...it was about sex. 41 yr old female virgin was on the show.. :shock: I thought she was shady b/c she wants a man that has a lot of experience. I wouldnt be surprise if she dies a virgin. :lol: She wasnt bad lookin and she was teased on the show, she is cougar virgin. :lol: Most female in the audience faked orgasm.. I personally think they fake orgasm b/c they're extremely jealous of male orgasm. :) One expert said women can tell if a man fake orgasm.. no-way! smh There was also a 23 yr old male virgin on the show. :lol:

I wonder whats the rate in handicapped adult virgin is.. :eek: Wonderin how many of them are virgins just b/c of their disability.. I bet it's in the high #s. I know one guy in his 50s is 100% virgin..he does have slightly disability..bad legs..kinda cripple.. he somewhat walks funny..

grrr I have gym pain on muscle on increase on lots of keep!!!!! I have pain! i have lots of on exercise! I keep on 2 day ;)

Back