What did you do today? Part II

New Student Orientation with youngest, picked up business cards I had made from poster for this year's show, monthly dinner with widows/widowers and handed out the cards for the show. I'll take the rest of the cards with me to a gathering (of alumnus from my high school) on Saturday.

Rested yesterday. Mika came home beautiful from the groomer as always. She grows hair between her toes and has been slipping & sliding on the linoleum in the kitchen, poor thing. Now that her nails & toe hair are trimmed, as well as the rest of her, she is much happier walking through the kitchen, LOL! :aw: Today I feel *much* better. Butt not dragging and achy as much. :laugh2: Going to the library for weekend movies to watch & to the grocery store. Having friends from ASL coming over for dinner & to practice & play Scrabble using our ASL. :P

I figure out on think so pretty heavy on serves loadining see hmm no idea I see figure out!

Well - had to make an emergency run to Walmart (no milk in house), then came home to read. I vacuumed the house, dusted, swept and mopped the kitchen, beat out 3 area rugs, made lunch, and just now went to pharmacy and Wendy's for MIL.

Tonight, I'll be at JFK airport to observe Homeland Security drill with all 3-letters agencies involved. It's going to be a very long night cuz I'll get home at around 5am.

I feeling better normal, I do better reduce busy, I am better hear about to improve, I hope be best!

I went shopping with my future Sister-in- Law. We were shopping for wedding flowers and we got some things for my nieces room. They're moving soon and my niece's room is going to be SUPER cute when we are done with it. :D

went to the library booksale, and came home with a boxfull.. $15 worth of books (and 3 audio books as well). yay!

Been reading, took lady across the street on a tour of the new house, took MIL to the hairdresser then to lunch and now I am sick due to the lunch. Mother ended up buying something for dinner for the family so I didn't have to cook.

Had out-of-town visitors - "old" friend of my husband who is also my youngest' godfather & his wife. Unfortunately my daughter left yesterday on a trip to a mountain lake with a friends family.
Then went to a high school alumnus gathering at a sports bar. Saw some new old faces (this is the 2nd gathering I've gone to). They're hoping to have the gatherings about 3 times a year. They're for all alumnus of our high school but it seems to be mostly people from the early 70's who show up.

Today I worked with my mother tearing up her deck. We have about half up will hopefully finish the rest tomorrow

Friends coming for dinner, so I've been in the kitchen since early AM....and not really feeling up to it all....if the weather clears up (it's really cloudy, but no rain)...we'll ride out to the park with our doggies. One friend has a *huge* black Lab...so it's gonna go on the patio until we get ready to leave...:giggle:...and good luck to her whenever we get to the Park...that dog is really gonna take *her* for a walk, not vise-versa!

So far, we went out to breakfast, bought boards for my husband's latest fencing project. I order sunglasses with red front frame, and blue bows, hoping that arrives by July 4th.

Back