What did you do today? Part II

Sunday brunch (when we allow ourselves eggs & bacon, potatoes & muffins w/ OJ :naughty:). Laundry. Going to the library. Grocery store. Cooking small beef roast for dinner. Working on ASL flash cards for next chapters. Playing online w/ my last cup of coffee right now. :type:

lol I am pretty on busy on all the best, I am pretty hot summer :/

Tore up the other half of the deck today. The heat (94F) kicked my butt though. Now enjoying the end of the Euro2012 quarterfinals then will watch Portland Timbers play. Im a huge soccer fan

Went to Lowes, and 3 grocery stores and got drenched in the pouring rain. Stupid Damned WalMart locked one of their doors so everybody had to use the one door. Too many people afraid to go out in the rain. They were screeching and in tears. I got the manager to move people from the door and went to my car in the pouring rain so I could leave. Roads were flooded and car almost stalled twice. Finally made it the 3 miles home just to have the rain stop. Get into the driveway and back up, and the downpour starts again.

Went to Lowes, and 3 grocery stores and got drenched in the pouring rain. Stupid Damned WalMart locked one of their doors so everybody had to use the one door. Too many people afraid to go out in the rain. They were screeching and in tears. I got the manager to move people from the door and went to my car in the pouring rain so I could leave. Roads were flooded and car almost stalled twice. Finally made it the 3 miles home just to have the rain stop. Get into the driveway and back up, and the downpour starts again.

I am glad you are safe back at home. but it sucks about Walmart locking one of the doors!

Just back from Cochlear Implant exercise-Club Singles. Next one: tomorrow night Toronto Swing Dance Society.

Today will be doing my meditation, T'ai Chi Chih, studying my ASL, making the next chapter of flash cards, going to ASL class tonight. Doing some chores.

Been airing out my car all day, threw out the mat with carpet from my trunk as it was totally ruined. Swept the water out of the carport. Met with the contractor. Went to WalMart for 1 thing I forgot, did MIL's eye drops and now, need to update my weight loss computer program for tonight's meeting.

I think so good idea figure out better, I thinks so bit pretty lots of research I am busy all the times!! :)

Aired out car again today and I think I finally got it all dry and fresh. Went to 2 libraries and other than that, have been reading.

had to go down to my mom's store to help her back up some files (QuickBook files). We were able to get the files from 1 computer, but for some odd reason the main computer's files just will not copy to the CDs. I've tried 2 different CDs, tried like 10 times and nada. WTF? Told mom to try a USB jump drive and we'll see if we can get the files onto that.

Worked... having a great time listening to music with both CI and HA on, and been playing around with my CI, sticking paperclips to the implant site on my head and stuff haha.

Not very much...friend VP'd me...went to the store for some minor things and got caught up in a very bad rain storm again...had to leave the stuff in the car until it slackens up out there (how long I dunno)...made 2 dental appts. for the boys....2 loads of laundry...fixed dinner...now just "dwindling my thumbs" watching the horrid rain pouring down on the river....wind is getting much worse now and feel my flower garden is gonna suffer very much....
Fingers crossed the electricity doesn't go out.

So far have spent a large part of the day out with various family groupings, celebrating my husband's birthday.

He's a popular guy! :lol:

Haven't done much. Made a quick run to the grocery for milk. Took MIL to her monthly blood work appointment. Other than that, I have been reading.

Was out most all of the day...had 4 panels of glass cut to size...and also ate dinner with a friend and catching up on the news...Had to make several detours to get to her house tho' (flooding)...but it was a wonderful day.

Hiked to Cora Lake at 3800 ft. Quite nice with the snow pack still melting away. Took some great pictures while there. And got some awesome shots of Mt. Rainier, too. Beautiful day today it was. Upper 60s up in the woods and it was in the upper 70s back down in the valley.

Back