What did you do today? Part II

I wonder how it's like if someone had a dream they never wake up from.

Dream you have money, go anywhere and do anything and no need for a job, anything you wanted forever. It sounds a lot better than real life. :hmm:

I love to sleep because I have the best dreams I can imagine. And I'm a lucid dreamer, which means I know I'm dreaming, so I have a bit of control over what happens. Sometimes I hate it that I wake up, especially during an especially fantastic dream.

Nah real life is better. You need the downs to help you enjoy the ups. You need projects to keep your brain active and give life meaning.
you don't know that if you're in lucid dream :lol: I mean you know - matrix, inception, and all. :eek3:

totally mind blown.

I think that is why so many retired people die quickly.

true that.

and also many retired people die earlier (50's? 60's?) because of their unhealthy lifestyle at young age. it has succumbed to them. smoking, eating unhealthy diet, sedentary, etc.

solution? sell everything and get a Harley (and a dog - optional) :cool2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdj67XknFrM]Carolina Camera: The Original Motorcycle Dog - YouTube[/ame]

I actually did some heavy trimming today...a lot of tall grass.. I live in rural. so peaceful!

Thank you Mimsy! She is a slow teether. My oldest got 2 teeth at 4mo, 3 more at 5mo and just went quickly through it. My youngest got her first at 7mo and she's just sooooooo slow about it! It's agony for her and everyone who is around her somedays. She's almost got those molars in though, so hopefully she'll get a break soon.

Today, hopefully our ASL grammar books will be in at the library so we can start studying more! I'm so excited. I took 4 years of Spanish in junior/high school and none of it ever registered so clearly in my brain as ASL has this last month that we've really been trying to learn it. Our children's pastor at church is checking to see if anyone else knows or is learning ASL at church for me.

Made a run to 5 grocery stores just for 1 thing and none of them have it. Will have to check online to see if it's even made anymore. Also went to a dollar store for my mother. Been reading a book all day.

Made a run to 5 grocery stores just for 1 thing and none of them have it. Will have to check online to see if it's even made anymore. Also went to a dollar store for my mother. Been reading a book all day.

Whoa!?! Reading a book while running around to all the stores?!? Glad I'm not on the roads near you. :shock: :giggle:

Still cleaning out the closets and utility rooms....community garage sale this Saturday, but wondering what the weather will be....finally found my grandfather's old night watchman's clock, buit the key to it is no where to be found.

Whoa!?! Reading a book while running around to all the stores?!? Glad I'm not on the roads near you. :shock: :giggle:

Well - the book was while I was at home. In this town, going to 5 grocery stores can be accomplished in a span of 30-45 minutes since I was only looking for 1 item.

Now, I am on the 2nd book of the day.

Wirelessly posted

Sat through orientation all day. Learned a lot of policy and procedures.

At work , can't wait to workout with my ankle weights finally breaking them in, so sore for the last couple of days.

I am busy all the time job volunteer :) I do it soon :P I am lots work I am enjoy many times adjust to times resume wonderful summer crazy me summer enjoy :P

Something different-explained how a Cochlear Implant is a "dance exercise"- last night at Joy of Dance. Aside: my is quite visible.

Reba even did ChaChaCha last night.

We did some homeschool work this morning, and then we went grocery shopping this afternoon. My 3yo was not made for grocery trips! He's such a stinker. My 8yo was a great help today though. Now I just want to sit and read my ASL books, but I need to finish putting away the groceries (cold stuff done) and wash the dishes. At least tonight is take-out night for dinner!
:wiggle: <--happy dance

I took my oldest to the library in miserable heat, and now I am home working on homework.. bleeech. :\

Stayed inside and read 3 books. Then late this afternoon, went to the bank, then went to Deaf Coffee Chat, but no one else showed up. I stayed for 45 minutes. Got home, went online, and low and behold, after 2 hours, people started showing up I stayed home.

watched the Cubs played at Target Field(on tv)...1st time ever for cubbies to play there.

Yesterday I got up around 1 from staying up so late :giggle:, the High school's underclassmen and middle school/ elementary schools students had their first day of summer yesterday. So I've been just chilling out around the house while my parents were at work, I also took out the trash for my parents, and dropped my sister off at a friend's house for their little "we're not freshman anymore!" party and didn't arrive home until about 11. So for today, I will be probably hanging out at home and packing some extra clothes and batteries into my suitcase for my family's vacation trip to florida. I will be washing some more clothes and just chilling out. I'll probably do some photography editing on my computer since i haven't done any in forever. SO, i'm going to have to get to bed. I have a headache and i'll be super tired!

Yesterday: online, daily meditation, chores. DH & I went to the library for movies & he got music CDs. Then did big grocery shopping at discount grocery. Still food is SO expensive! :eek3: Was glad for his help as my arthritis is flaring up and painful. Then home to make burgers and watch a movie. :)

Today's plan after playing on the computer. Do some laundry. Chores. Practice my ASL. Work on our ASL homework (make up a story to sign, using signs from chapters 1-5 in our books, for signs we've learned). Watch movies tonight with my hubby. :P

Back