What did you do today? Part II

ruin on my sore on sleep 0.o!!pain!! lol!

SQL SQL SQL - case expressions

Other than that.. slept in and read the last Hunger Games book

Spoke with contractor, took MIL to the lab and grocery store. Made an ER run for me. Got home and rested, had to go back to grocery store and then take hubby his lunch box. Still have to go to weight loss meeting and dinner.

been thinking about my son coming down tonight, just excited to see him again.
Then I mentioned about where to park his car, here's the actual texting between me and my son just a minutes ago:

Sneakernet 7:09 pm
when you get here, I want you to park behind my truck or between my truck and Bunny's car and don't txt me back while driving!

Bryan's cell 7:11 pm
You text while driving. And I don't actually text. I use the talk to text.
I just passed Williamsport.

Sneakernet 7:11 pm
No, I actually sign to text
Hand free steering!

Edited: Ooops...wrong post..should be in "What are you thinking about" but I actually doing thing..Texting!!!

Bryan's cell 7:12 pm
Yeah like that's safer. Lol

Chit-chatted with 2 of my friends on the VP....now I've got to get back to work...gonna go over and see a friend late this evening also.

Took mother to an appointment, only to find they are changing the test and we had to wait for a new referral. That's about it. I have to go grocery shopping.

Getting ready to have a late lunch out with family. Rizzoli and Isles season premiere tonight on TNT!

Took my daughter to get her car which has been in the shop since last week. Had lunch and a wonderful longgggg afternoon chat with her. :hug: Ran some errands; paid some bills. :P Now enjoying a glass of Merlot :cheers: awaiting my turn for a trim (hubby got to go first :cool:) from our daughter, who is an experienced hair stylist. :rockon: Tacos on the agenda for dinner tonight. YUM! :P Forgot to vote; first time in 30+ years. Just don't give a rat's patootie as I am so very disgusted with all the dirty politics. :ugh:

work, chatted with friends, helped my kid's homework and tonight is going to be quiet and chilling. :ugh3:

been thinking about my son coming down tonight, just excited to see him again.
Then I mentioned about where to park his car, here's the actual texting between me and my son just a minutes ago:

Sneakernet 7:09 pm
when you get here, I want you to park behind my truck or between my truck and Bunny's car and don't txt me back while driving!

Bryan's cell 7:11 pm
You text while driving. And I don't actually text. I use the talk to text.
I just passed Williamsport.

Sneakernet 7:11 pm
No, I actually sign to text
Hand free steering!

Edited: Ooops...wrong post..should be in "What are you thinking about" but I actually doing thing..Texting!!!

Bryan's cell 7:12 pm
Yeah like that's safer. Lol

That's funny :) Glad you get to spend time with your son. Family is important.

Classes classes... today was sociology and communications, tomorrow is psychology and ASL.. Friday needs to come faster! *tired* Also asked my oldest boy about thirty times if his tooth has fallen out yet... it's his first loose tooth and I want it to fall out here instead of at his dads.. :P

just got home. was helping my best friend to install some new rear window for his F-150. the one that has window slide. it was rather a sticky mess. very hard to scrub it off my hands and arm :ugh:

Welcomed my fourth daughter home from Germany. Packed a suitcase and started a roadtrip with my fifth daughter. Typing this from a hotel room.

I accepted an invitation to go to an ASL coffee meet, my first one this Saturday. I'm a little nervous because I don't know much ASL, but this is a good opportunity to learn more. I think they're all deaf and I hope they accept me.

I accepted an invitation to go to an ASL coffee meet, my first one this Saturday.
which one?

I'm a little nervous because I don't know much ASL, but this is a good opportunity to learn more.
don't worry :) I knew no ASL when I first went to deaf social event. It went quite well.

I think they're all deaf and I hope they accept me.
most definitely!

Back