What did you do today? Part II

I have been to 2 WalMarts and still can't find what I am looking for. It took 3 different stores just to find raisins and I still haven't found my non-dairy butter. Other than that, I went on a drive to find the place that my mother's hematologist moved to as she has an appointment on Monday. Also went to CVS for MIL.

Made arrangements for my dog's cancer surgery in one week.

Oh, I am so sorry. Best wishes for good results and a strong recovery.

My daughter's dog has been diagnosed with cancer, and the vet says there really isn't anything to do.

Her dog was in her wedding.

Oh, I am so sorry. Best wishes for good results and a strong recovery.

My daughter's dog has been diagnosed with cancer, and the vet says there really isn't anything to do.

Her dog was in her wedding.

Thanks. We are hoping , if it hasn't invaded the bone, he has a chance for a good long time left yet.

This is my deaf Pekingese, and I am very attached to him.

We have had a lot of bad stuff going on in the last six months or so, with the death of my father in law, death of our Poodle, and the surgery for intestinal polyp of our Shih Tzu. She survived and is doing well, so hopefully Joe will too.

I guess that's what happens when people and animals all get old at the same time.

Thanks. We are hoping , if it hasn't invaded the bone, he has a chance for a good long time left yet.

This is my deaf Pekingese, and I am very attached to him.

We have had a lot of bad stuff going on in the last six months or so, with the death of my father in law, death of our Poodle, and the surgery for intestinal polyp of our Shih Tzu. She survived and is doing well, so hopefully Joe will too.

I guess that's what happens when people and animals all get old at the same time.

Yeah, Botti....it's a sad time....My doggie will be 5 in July, and I believe she will be my last one.

Made arrangements for my dog's cancer surgery in one week.

sorry I hear about you feeling especially your dog, it cancer rough concern hard for you miss your dog, I feeling heart on break I hope be your safe concern your dog wise on prevent to cancer! I hope be your dog will feeling healing recovery support, doctor do it

Last edited:
sorry I hear about you feeling especially your dog, it cancer rough concern hard for you miss your dog, I feeling heart on break I hope be your safe concern your dog wise on prevent to cancer! I hope be your dog will feeling healing recovery support, doctor do it
I know you and me both had a lot of heartbreak this year.

Thanks for your kind words!

Yeah, Botti....it's a sad time....My doggie will be 5 in July, and I believe she will be my last one.

That's something that goes through my mind too, whether or not my health will permit me to adopt more dogs later, and how sad I will be if I can't.

I know you and me both had a lot of heartbreak this year.

Thanks for your kind words!

your welcome I do,I know difficult words!, I do words It is very heartbreak! year many times rough not year I am respect your feeling kindly

I dont tell what I do on each day or next day b/c ppl will get jealous and bring it up..better not say anything at all.

Today I went to the mall with my daughter, and I got a pair of raspberry colored Crocs Baya for summer.

Visited the swimming pool- another hot 5 laps for Bottesini and later tonight Cochlear Implant exercise to Latin American music- Easter dance.
Tomorrow Easter dinner with my sons/ their wives and granddaughters.
Monday rest and complete my 2011 tax return with the expert help of Prof SKY.

Counted my pennies, a stuffed enough money in my pocket to go eat a healthy salad at Burger King or McDonald's later.

Wrestled with my sullen feelings over the very idea of not having a fast food hamburger in the proper location.

Counted my pennies, a stuffed enough money in my pocket to go eat a healthy salad at Burger King or McDonald's later.

Wrestled with my sullen feelings over the very idea of not having a fast food hamburger in the proper location.

:(
I'm such a picky eater that I'd die if I had to drastically change my diet.

Are you noticing any difference in your health with your restrictive diet?

Went to the garden shop for some flowers for the yard and some treats for the little boys, our unofficial foster sons who spend most weekends and holidays with us. They usually do not come Easter weekend, however, so I wasn't expecting them. Got about two hours notice they were coming this weekend.

I did school this morning. (Geometry is a unit test on transformations and symmetry, and history was about the Vietnam war) Now I am about to head out to the library. I need to get some books for a project that I'm working on. (For this semester in history class, we can pick a topic that we have studied so far and research more about it, and do a project and/or report on it. So I chose to research more about Japanese-American internment camps during WW2.)

Took mother to the hematologist for her appointment, then sat in my carport reading and watching the contractor and his guys work since we can finally start the construction. Am now trying to get the gumption up to fix dinner.

I did school this morning. (Geometry is a unit test on transformations and symmetry, and history was about the Vietnam war) Now I am about to head out to the library. I need to get some books for a project that I'm working on. (For this semester in history class, we can pick a topic that we have studied so far and research more about it, and do a project and/or report on it. So I chose to research more about Japanese-American internment camps during WW2.)

Lol i love learning about that history event like Japanese-American internment camps. I learned that 2 years ago. And I've seen some HSA (High School Assessment) questions about Japanese-American internment camp, too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I am doing for today?

I asked my mom for some apples and she was like "why?" I said I thought we gonna out for eating at Toyko Seafood Buffet Restaurant. She said no. Then I stared at my older brother's college campus food. I ate one '1/8 size' pizza and half of hamburger. Breakfast done. Then, I played some Temple Run games on my Samsung Infuse phone. My mom changed her mind that she told me that we gonna out at the buffet for lunch. I was like wootyah. Then, my twin brother, a friend who lives in our house, mom, and I went to there. I just learned that there's a glass of coke costs $2.00. Seriously? Why is such an expensive? I know why. I tell you later. Okay, we went to find out the table. I also saw my mom paying for like $46.80 for us (four people). What an expensive lunch. I was soooo full because I was done with three plates.

First plate: General Tso's chickens, korean beef ribs meats, one sugar bread, two fried chickens, and one stick of porks.

Hmm.. kinda feel like full. but MORE!

Second plate: salads like lettuces/carrots/onions with ranch. Two sugar breads (cuz I love 'em for more sugar <-- I know it's bad for body but still!)

Dam pretty much full....

Third plate.... I didn't pick. It was my mom... she brought fruits for me. I was like :eek3:

Okay i want some dessert. One cup of strawberry ice cream. That's it.

Oh yeah. I knew coke glass price ones. I think it's just good because I drank two glasses of coke (you know... once my mom paid it for one - $2.00. THEN it will be free if you want to refill more cokes). And one glass of coke is for my mom because she bought herself water which is free.

Okay my mom dropped off me, my twin brother, and a friend at library. I talked a staff for taking study room appointment. (Sorry I didn't sign. No offense. I talked with my mouth. Because that staff isn't obviously deaf). Okay study room Room #209 at 4-6 PM. Before that time, I found good place to sit, then I took out my laptop and checking out our forum, AllDeaf.com. It took me almost one and half hours...

Then, I went down stair to check out random DVDs. I found 6 movies.

6 Movies: Tropic Thunder, Kung Fu 2, Step Up 3, Race to Witch Mountain, X-Men: First Class, and... CAPTAIN AMERICAN: THE FIRST AVENGER (<-- I can't wait to see).

I went up stair to enter my study room. Shit... It was 10 minutes late. Whatever. I tried to watch that Captain American movie, but it would take more than two hours. So, I changed my mind to watch Race to Witch Mountain because it took only one and half hours. Good enough.

At 6, my mom picked us up to go home. I ate noodles for dinner.

Then I need to finish my Calculus AB AP Exam Homework which dues tomorrow! I know school begins tomorrow. Spring break is already over :(

I'm starting to remember why I wanted to move to Hawaii. I watched two whales playing in the water, went snorkeling and saw the most beautiful rainbow fish, played with my boys in the pool, relaxed and got (a little too much) sun. Played some football, had a great dinner, and loving life. If only life could be one eternal vacation...

Getting ready to leave and spend the day running errands and such....gonna do a little shopping also.

We have "sun", sorta, today. Mud, yes, but at least it is not snowing/raining. On Sunday I drug my mountain bike out of the tac barn and down to the shop. Today I plan on actually cleaning it up and seeing what it needs for this season. They put in a new trail around an area called "saltese flats", used to be Saltese Lake, but it pretty much turns into a huge pond on dry years. Cool thing is, the trail is close and new. Looking forward to trying it out. Those first few rides are gonna be killer though..................yeeeeeouch.

Back