What did you do today? Part II

crap headache on stupid on sound migrance serious 0.o! risk on migraine not funny!

We took Joey to the veterinarian this morning for removal of the tumor on his left front leg.

Now just planning to spend the day hoping for his safe return tonight.

We took Joey to the veterinarian this morning for removal of the tumor on his left front leg.

My best wishes for you and Joey today. Good thoughts sent your way.

Hoping Joey comes through the surgery well, and will be home soon! :aw: It's not easy waiting; I've been there, too.

My Mika dog & I got out for a walk, after all the rain yesterday & recently. It felt good to feel the sun on my shoulders, and the breeze on my face. And see her happy dawg grin. We needed the exercise! :cool2: Mika is a born deaf Aussie Shepherd mix, now 10 years old. She knows dog training sign language, with a few ASL signs I learned from her trainer. I tried to load her pic here but it won't work from Photobucket, so I give up.
GrayEagle

My Mika dog & I got out for a walk, after all the rain yesterday & recently. It felt good to feel the sun on my shoulders, and the breeze on my face. And see her happy dawg grin. We needed the exercise! :cool2: Mika is a born deaf Aussie Shepherd mix, now 10 years old. She knows dog training sign language, with a few ASL signs I learned from her trainer. I tried to load her pic here but it won't work from Photobucket, so I give up.
GrayEagle
Mikaatstonebench.jpg
Here is your dog, from one deaf dog owner to another. Joey is deaf too.

i hope be you expect to you well! it is pretty better safe well! it is very risk on left on removal tumor is cocern! I cocern you are okay better safe dog!

i hope be you expect to you well! it is pretty better safe well! it is very risk on left on removal tumor is cocern! I cocern you are okay better safe dog!

He's okay for now. I hope it doesn't happen again.

Beautiful dog, GrayEagle!...

As for today, did the usual rounds of errands, then going to Walmart for a few things....winded up buying our "a-hole" cat, Mr. Sid, another toy...(he has so many)....Just got done with giving both the doggie and cat a bath...they both don't mind it at all!....Blow-dry and flea control....our doggie got her Nails cut today, along with another "frilly" summer dress.....Got my son a new Amp for his electric guitar.....we ate out today also.

Been a slow day today. All I have done is read another book and take my mother for a standard follow-up appointment with her primary care doctor. He feels she is doing well and looks good given her medical issues.

Today, I tried on some of my mother's clothes from when she was in high school & college. (We're spring cleaning today, and she found some boxes of old clothes in her closet.) I'm currently wearing a cream sweater that she wore in college. It's a bit big on me, but I like it. She said that I can keep it. Paired with jeans, a nice tee, and a cute hairband, and you'd never be able to tell that it's from the 70's. :) (Not that that's a bad thing; I just mean that the sweater looks nice.)

Anyway, I dissected a (virtual) squid in biology class today, cleaned my room, and basically did school all day long.

Welp, I got the trimmer ready fo' dis summer.. new strings and filled er up with mix gas.. trimmed a lil around sidewalk and sprayed weeds on sidewalk wit' round up..gonna have to try new round up X..dat right,suckas!

Back