What Color Have You Ever Dyed Your Hair?

Re: heh

Originally posted by prettybebe78
I used to dye my hair red :rofl: my parents freaked out haha.. then I dyed blonde then few times highlighten it but damn stupid dye stuff cost $$$ to get it done oh well.. blah

LOL i wanna have BLUE !!!!

I thought I get blonde when I dyed long time ago. It turn out as red-ish/brown hair. Some fellow think I look good. oh well...

I won't dye my hair anymore...

I dyed blue streak for first time, then red streak (it looked good on me). Most of time I used sun-up spray. Once I tried to dye my hair lighter with perament chemical and after a while it dried up my hair. I'll never dye perament again.

Originally posted by e
I dyed blue streak for first time, then red streak (it looked good on me). Most of time I used sun-up spray. Once I tried to dye my hair lighter with perament chemical and after a while it dried up my hair. I'll never dye perament again.

ahhhh elyse - try Clairol .. that lets u dye ur hair and leave it for 24 days/times of shampooing

I've dyed my hair maroon once. I've bleached my hair a lot of times. I am thinking about dying my hair black next time.

Originally posted by Yr SoUL Is MINE
I have dyed once and my hair became an autumn colors-- obviously yellow, red, brown, orange...f***** up though...:lol:
That sounds interesting. I might try that sometimes. Was it permanent or temporary?

plenty...... red, blonde, brown, auburn, FIRE red, teal, and so on.... will dye it black for once and for all soon.

Me, I have used Sun-In since 1989 and still using it. My hair went from brown to light brown - blonde. :smile:

Originally posted by Willy
MILLLLLLLION OF KOOLAIDS KOLORS!! :P u forgot to add that!! :)
u add real KOOLAIDS color to ur hair? u gotta be kidding me, if not how?

I've never dye my hair but when I first became Senior on first day of high school, I'll never forget this moment, I shaved my whole hair off "bald" during first period and the teacher freak out and call my mother to show up, when my mother show up, she didn't recognize me at first until she got a good look then freak out!

If only they could come out with mood hair dye! We'd all know who's pissed off and who's in a good mood. We'll also see the changes during weather changes!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
u add real KOOLAIDS color to ur hair? u gotta be kidding me, if not how?
he was talking about me-- and yeah it's for real. ahh umm just like use the koolaid power in a bowl of conditioner and a few drops of water, mix it, put it on your hair, wrap those plastic wrap around it for uhh 15 mins?.. then take it off, wash your hair. TADA! ((i hope i got it right :-\, it was like years ago when i did it lol))

Originally posted by allisonjoy
he was talking about me-- and yeah it's for real. ahh umm just like use the koolaid power in a bowl of conditioner and a few drops of water, mix it, put it on your hair, wrap those plastic wrap around it for uhh 15 mins?.. then take it off, wash your hair. TADA! ((i hope i got it right :-\, it was like years ago when i did it lol))
That method actually works? Doesn't it smell like Kool-Aid later?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
That method actually works? Doesn't it smell like Kool-Aid later?
yeah it works.. i had such a colorful hairdo... but after few washes, it comes out.. ahh, im not sure about the odor - but i THINK it does smell like kool-aid.. :dunno: dont really remember

Originally posted by allisonjoy
yeah it works.. i had such a colorful hairdo... but after few washes, it comes out.. ahh, im not sure about the odor - but i THINK it does smell like kool-aid.. :dunno: dont really remember
Ah... it does come out. :(

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Ah... it does come out. :(
lol--if you want something colorful to stay in, try those semi-perament dyes at hot topic or wherever!!

Yeahh..I brought Manic Panic brand~~~ORANGE and it stayed orangish for like a month then started to fade so it was W O R T H I T!

Back