What Books Have You Recently Purchased?

i brought bones to ashes by Kathy Reichs today

I have read some books.. most of them sports-theme books as I do like to read about teams or sport players... I'll list them here so ya would know why I read some of these books...

World of Hockey: Celebtating a Century (100 year) of the IIHF 1908-2008 (that is the book on the International hockey federations like Canada, USA, etc all over as members of that group)

Hockey's Glory Days: Stories from the Original Six Era (the stories on the 6 teams: Boston Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs from the 1920s to after the end of 1966-67 when the teams played for the last time as a 6 team league before the NHL doubled to 12 teams)

Mankind: Have a nice Day! (on Micky Foley in the WWE and etc and his wild and funny stories)

MESSIER: the Mark Messier Biography (on the life of Mark Messier from his early days to playing in the NHL and etc just before he retired..)

There are more I would list but decided these 3 books are the examples for the type of books I buy and read sometimes...

I have read some books.. most of them sports-theme books as I do like to read about teams or sport players... I'll list them here so ya would know why I read some of these books...

World of Hockey: Celebtating a Century (100 year) of the IIHF 1908-2008 (that is the book on the International hockey federations like Canada, USA, etc all over as members of that group)

Hockey's Glory Days: Stories from the Original Six Era (the stories on the 6 teams: Boston Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers and Toronto Maple Leafs from the 1920s to after the end of 1966-67 when the teams played for the last time as a 6 team league before the NHL doubled to 12 teams)

Mankind: Have a nice Day! (on Micky Foley in the WWE and etc and his wild and funny stories)

MESSIER: the Mark Messier Biography (on the life of Mark Messier from his early days to playing in the NHL and etc just before he retired..)

There are more I would list but decided these 3 books are the examples for the type of books I buy and read sometimes...

You forgot to add the "Tom Brady " book:laugh2:

Well, I'm reading and learning this book called: Math Doesn't Suck by Dianca McKellar. Math is my worst subjects in school and i get "C" grade in my report card everytime it comes. My parents understand i get a "C" in my report card for math. And they don't get mad at that. So I'm using this book to help me review my facts and learn some tips and tricks into math..so algebra is hard..yikess.i get a headahce from it.
36-1.jpg

Tell me how it goes with that math book. I am horrific with math and I want to get a new angle on it- I want to like it for once. So tell me if McKeller's book is worth my time and money. Thanks!

i know that we went off topic about math but i am terrible with math but i am learning to do math for the reason of manage money for bills and etc...

i have few books about math and managing money that is also part of math :)

You forgot to add the "Tom Brady " book:laugh2:

LOL Ocean..but the book I told ya about, I ordered from the library for reading for the 2 month time allowed for the books to be borrowed out of the library.... that why I do request books to be borrowed out of the library to be sent to me for my reading times and etc....I cant afford to buy a lot of books but have to choose which ones I wanna buy or order for borrowing.. lol..

LOL Ocean..but the book I told ya about, I ordered from the library for reading for the 2 month time allowed for the books to be borrowed out of the library.... that why I do request books to be borrowed out of the library to be sent to me for my reading times and etc....I cant afford to buy a lot of books but have to choose which ones I wanna buy or order for borrowing.. lol..

I know you borrowed the book from the library just felt it was worth mentioning :giggle:

I haven't purchased any books at the moment.

<< genius on math. let me know and tutor pupils.

i charge on tutor is: 4x0=

yes, its true :]

The Bright Red Scream. A really eye opening read that has altered my perspective on those who self-abuse.

I bought Biopiracy: The Plunder of Nature and Knowledge by Vandana Shiva from an used bookstore in Wash DC.

I only read three chapters of Twilight. It so sucks! It really ticks me off, so I read some the final chapter but I found it kinda of boring. =/

Just my opinion...

Back