What are your favorite animals/ and most feared ones

Animals in general is to be respected.. not feared.

The Animal I fear the most... is the human species.. :shock:

Animals in general is to be respected.. not feared.

I have the same mentality, but I can't keep my faith with buggin' life suckers who love to live in your body.

As long as one of those are in a petri dish or in a jar as a specimen, then I won't attempt to destroy them :lol:

I have the same mentality, but I can't keep my faith with buggin' life suckers who love to live in your body.

As long as one of those are in a petri dish or in a jar as a specimen, then I won't attempt to destroy them :lol:

Anytime, that a bug or parasites are in me... I would be glad to rid of them.. That is when I lose respect for them.. :lol:

Favorite:

Hummingbirds
Dragonfly
Emporer Penguin
Rodents (rabbits, skunks, squirrels, etc)

Fear:

Any kind of bees
Wasp
Shark

I don't think many people are going to like this.......

Like: Snakes, I have 2 as pets :) And I like Spiders too and octopuses and mongooses and squirrels.

Fear: Scary cats

Love canines, ostrichs (aren't they cute), birds (most all kinds), fish (salt & fresh water/aquarium)

Dislike: Pit Bulls, Snakes, Cockroaches, fleas

Like:

1. Giraffes

2. Pit Bulls (they are very sweet if they are raised right).

3. Bats (I think they are cool even though they are a little scary).

4. Human Beings (Even though many can be terrible, evil, and scary, it always amazes me how nice some of us can be, too).

Dislike:

1. Almost all insects (I am entomophobic-afraid of insects). I run, scream, and hide. The worst insects, for me, are: cockroaches, moths, grasshoppers, centipedes. (I just cringed...haha). I also dislike spiders, but usually deal with them a little better than insects. :(

2. Crabs! I was on a beach once, and at night time all of the sand was covered by crabs. I was so afraid. I couldn't even get out of my chair and walk away. Maybe I just have a fear of things with more than 4 legs!

3. I don't know. Maybe a squid or an octopus.

:laugh2:

Favorites:

1) Horses! I love riding even though I got thrown once and broke some bones in my foot!

2) Dogs. Any.

Terrified:

1) Snakes -- as long as they are far away from me, I'm good.

2) SPIDERS. I won't sleep if they're in the room.

I like cats and dogs

Dogs, do have favourites -- weimaraners, rottweiders, dobermans, german shepards, labradors, bearded collies, border collies and huntaways but i really like them all. they favourites not neccessarily in that order, personalitys comes into factor too as well how i bonded with them ( i work as volunteer at the animal shelter)

Cats, my favourites felines are siamese and bengals cats. but i like any cats really.
heres a pic of the bengal cat;
bengal_cat_posing.jpg

and here's a New Zealand Huntaway, it is a farm dog breed, but can be as pets as long you give it lots of room for exercises, they are high energy canines and also very freindly

2975186-2-big-sal-nz-huntaway.jpg

I am terrified of Snakes (lucky we dont have them in this country except in Zoos), I dont have a problems with spiders, except if its a large one or an Australian white-tailed which we now have here. I dont trust bulls, or cows at springtimes (they get nasty when they get possessive of their calves and they made motocross practices sometimes difficult) and bees or wasps especially if inside, I dont have much trouble getting rid of them using a newpapers roll and open the window as long i do it quickly without upsetting them. I dont like them since been stung in the past and i get very swelled up around the sting site- like if on the arm the whole arm goes funny - horrible.

I dont like out of control, Mean guard dogs, but i know its not the fault of their own, it has been abused while has been especially trained by stupid people for stupid reasons, maybe hiding drugs and arms and such.

Back