What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot wait to see friends today and SHOP!! It will be PACKED since it's shortly after christmas and bank hol yesterday!! hope it'll be fun!!

I'm thinking about picking up my new snowboard bindings within the next few hours and going snowboarding for the day. Today's going to be Alicia's first day of snowboarding! I know she's excited but of course, today's gotta be one of the coldest days so far this winter lol.

Today's gonna be a good day!

can't believe it is almost three weeks left until I get my ass to U.S

I am thinking how I would like a 2nd job as a housesitter for extremely wealthy families.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I need coffee!!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I need coffee!!

Hope you got some coffee. I used the emtpy bag of starbuck that stated "coffee free" on it. So i got free coffee just right now. the flavor coffee was christmas. weird

I know a couple of deafies with averages WAYYYY above 220. They choose to be on SS, instead of going pro.

One is 232.

Wow that's hard to believe.....I'd have to see it. It's also kind of sad that they would chose SS over a career. Think of the inspiration they could be for others. That's just my two cents though.

Wow that's hard to believe.....I'd have to see it. It's also kind of sad that they would chose SS over a career. Think of the inspiration they could be for others. That's just my two cents though.

Yeah, 100 rounds a day isnt appealing to them I guess.

Haha, wow 264 is quite the average. If I averaged that I'd probably make bowling for my career. Can't say I've ever seen an average that high.

My average is 211 right now, hopefully I will have somewhat increased success with this new ball. I go through balls every few months so its not like its a new thing, but I really enjoyed this ball so far

That 264 AVERAGE has to be a typo. More like a single game attainment. Highest single game I ever rolled was somewhere in the 240's.

Im thinking that just because its the holidays Gyms and swimming pools shouldnt be closing! GOtta get back to training *grumbles* Gotta work off the mince pies somehow!

TazManc said:
Im thinking that just because its the holidays Gyms and swimming pools shouldnt be closing! GOtta get back to training *grumbles* Gotta work off the mince pies somehow!

I agree with 100% mine was only open 2 days last week and this week 3 days only. Don't they realize we have to burn off the holiday fat lol

Thinking...

Wow.

Without computers, I fall back heavily on RPGs and movies. Did that tons of time before. Weird. Going to think about the effect of all this.

Thinking.. I love being able to come home from and not have to cook!! Just heated me up so grub in the microwave.

Kids are gone for a week!! Wooo..

I love that too! Love coming home and not having to cook...that's my Fridays. As a rule, I dont cook on Fridays so it is either everyone make a meal for themselves or order take-out.

My best friend used to be a housewife and she just started working two jobs..one working from home and the other teaching ASL two nights a week. She came up to me and the other Angels at the Christmas party and bowed down to us. We were like, "Huh?" She said..."you working mothers..wow! I didnt realize how hard work it is! "

That was so sweet of her.

thinking about visiting the bank to get the australian money converted into U.S crisp bills today...hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back