What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about that Cheri. It isn't fair when you and your twin sister been working with your dad so long than your hearing sister.

Hopefully it will be resolved when the time is right. Do fight for your right to participate in family business.

I'm thinking how fast this year have flown as I only got 5 weeks of University left, then final exams. :eek3:

I'm thinking how fast this year have flown as I only got 5 weeks of University left, then final exams. :eek3:

Congrats, SG! :) Is this the end of university for you? What did you major in? What do you hope to be?

Congrats, SG! :) Is this the end of university for you? What did you major in? What do you hope to be?

Thank you, it isn't end of University as I have another few more years to go. So it not long for summer break to come up.

Currently I am studying Bachelor of Animal Science, and planning to transfer to Bachelor of Veterinary Science.

I do hope to be a Veterinarian. :)

Thank you, it isn't end of University as I have another few more years to go. So it not long for summer break to come up.

Currently I am studying Bachelor of Animal Science, and planning to transfer to Bachelor of Veterinary Science.

I do hope to be a Veterinarian. :)

Very nice SG! I have a friend that is aiming to become a vet tech. Do you have a type of animal that you would prefer to work with?

Sorry to hear about that Cheri. It isn't fair when you and your twin sister been working with your dad so long than your hearing sister.

Hopefully it will be resolved when the time is right. Do fight for your right to participate in family business.

I am going to be in my 2nd year of university next year, doing Bachelor in Software Engineering as to become a software engineer.

I am thinking it hurts a whole lot behind my left ear, and I hope it is not signaling a new bout of something that will do more damage to my auditory or facial nerve.

Very nice SG! I have a friend that is aiming to become a vet tech. Do you have a type of animal that you would prefer to work with?

Awesome about your friend and wish your friend a good luck.

For now I would like to work small animals like cats, dogs, rabbits, mice, birds and reptiles. Perhaps it will changes through the time. :)

As currently with Animal Science I have been doing animal handling on cattles, sheep, horses and soon will do pigs handling.

I am going to be in my 2nd year of university next year, doing Bachelor in Software Engineering as to become a software engineer.

Good luck for your degree. :)

I am thinking of applying at BIOLA or APU not sure which one both are christian universities :)

I'm thinking about how I'm excited to have my classes arranged and lined up for winter term... I can't wait to start college in winter term, so I'm quite excited for that.

I'm also thinking about how Halloween is coming up fast and that Christmas is just around the corner.... meaning I need to start Christmas shopping soon.... ahhhh stressful time for that!

Had my last therapy this morning for my tendinitis and still am sore... Not as much anymore but I still have to wait another month before attending fitness classes again... I'm loosing my mind... :dizzy: So good FARM TOWN is there to keep me entertained :giggle:

I'm also thinking about how Halloween is coming up fast and that Christmas is just around the corner.... meaning I need to start Christmas shopping soon.... ahhhh stressful time for that!

I'm thinking that November and December are bad months, although they are months of celebration of Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it leads people into debt, or become poor, by January if they are not careful. :eek3:

I am thinking about how I am disappointed with what I got on my first functions test. :( I got an 83%... which was incredibly good compared to everyone else. I have superior math students in my class who got %s in the 50s and 60s on that test. :shock: It was a difficult unit! It had a lot to do with stretching functions. I did really well application-wise, but not that well on the knowledge portion. I was telling the teacher about how disappointed I was with the 83% and then he told me to "stop bragging". :shock: I told him that I was GENUINELY disappointed with my mark. :lol: I have extremely high expectations of myself. :(

I took up a new hobby which is beading recently and right now I'm wondering if I should make a bracelet and buy some clasps to go with bracelet to if I should make a necklace to go with the earrings that I made earlier today. Or maybe I should make matching bracelet, necklace and earrings. :hmm:

I'm thinking how come I'm not in the invisible mode again when I log in? this has happen a lot :hmm:

im thinkin how to find another job online to earn enough money so that i can check my hearing loss to the audiologist i want to know my percentage of my hearing loss

I'm thinking about some...
.:
wishfulthinking.jpg
:.

:cool2:

thinking what a dick head the DMV inspector was. I failed the inspection for my motorcycle because of blinking lights when braking. NJ DMV is known to be extremely anal. :roll:

Just got back from my mechanic to satisfy that arse's needs. Will be going back again tomorrow.

I have a bomber of Lagunitas Undercover Shutdown Ale that has been aging for almost three years now. It's close to 10% alcohol, so it can handle that type of conditioning. I had a bottle of it last summer after 2 years, and it was damn fine.

Going to open it next week when my friend from Boston is visiting. Will let you know how it turns out.

this evening i'll be at the brewery teaching some brewers sign language. free beer from one of the best breweries in the world.

Can't beat that.

Oh, who has had an aged beer?

I have a bomber of Lagunitas Undercover Shutdown Ale that has been aging for almost three years now. It's close to 10% alcohol, so it can handle that type of conditioning. I had a bottle of it last summer after 2 years, and it was damn fine.

Going to open it next week when my friend from Boston is visiting. Will let you know how it turns out.

a 2007 brew? Nice.
I had some 6 year old stouts that were just unbelievable.

I'm wondering if the large box of knitting needles that I saw in the charity shop last week for £3 will still be there...

I'm thinking that going to bed at 3am because I was texting adult things to my ex boyfriend (don't ask) was worth it..

I'm also thinking about how I should probably tidy up, and finish the jeans I started sewing 2 weeks ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back