What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense inspirabull. Thanks for the info. You do have a very unique handle.

That makes sense inspirabull. Thanks for the info. You do have a very unique handle.

Yeah I really liked it read the past tense? I said yes!! that's me!! when I thought of it. Now am saying damn live and learn. This internet is such a cool thing but it is a net in more ways than one.

Human beings are greedy ...

On that topic, I wonder how much of this burnt toast I will eat because I am hungry...even though it doesn't taste that nice.

But maybe I am eating it because I am so proud of my cooking :D

Hi, Simown. Learning the finer points of cooking, huh? How's it going with meeting new people?

You're so right JamieLynn, breakups are really bad. Since I now know what its like, I've decided to give up my dreams on having a family and stop looking for another lady because it's not worth putting her or me through the pain. I'll find a way to accept this and continue going after my passions in 3D art. Hopefully it'll suffice even though starting a family was #1 on my life goals list. Life is harsh. We make mistakes and move on. I've made a big mistake and I will take responsibility for it.

The best remedy is time itself, reward yourself for having tried. May want to look into a culture that is raising its women to want what you want rather than one raising them to be competitors with you. When you are your age with your values looking overseas you have some astonishly good choices. Or get up along the border of Canada or in Canada. Have a dual citizenship family and vastly extend the possibilities for your children. Find ways to get out of your normal stomping ground and you will be surprised at what you find. Easy to say I know but man its true when you are young. You go somewhere else and you are new and interesting to the women in your age group. They love that. Amazing how quickly you forget what was when you have a fresh bunch looking you over and you are in demand. Sound shallow? There is healing in shallow. After that you are toughened up again.

I am on the learning curve to cooking while I am living away from home! In a few weeks I will be an expert surely! Don't you think?

I haven't actually moved into my house yet so I haven't met that many new people, I have talked to some people I'm going to be living with online though. After reading everyone's advice I am a lot less nervous though, and almost know what I am going to say!

I am thinking about how cool it is that my 4th graders learned how to write numbers in the word form up to 100 thousands, understand subject and predicate, plant cells and how seeds reproduce, and the 4 different kinds of sentences, and so many more. Lots was accomplished with teaching this week alone! Yay!!!!

I am thinking about how cool it is that my 4th graders learned how to write numbers in the word form up to 100 thousands, understand subject and predicate, plant cells and how seeds reproduce, and the 4 different kinds of sentences, and so many more. Lots was accomplished with teaching this week alone! Yay!!!!

Awesome. Thank you for sharing this with us about how great your 4th graders are doing well. :) So you can enjoy your weekend.

I am thinking about how I am dead tired... and I really don't want to do anything tonight.

I am thinking about how I am dead tired... and I really don't want to do anything tonight.

That's how I feel too. I got invited to Baltimore DPHH tonight. Nah..

I'm thinking how terribly busy I am for today. have to go to deaf canteena to root for daisy, alex, friends... they will perform tonite but I don't know what they're going to perform LOL! music? stand-up comedy? no idea! and then I have to hump back home to do final preparation for trip and then sleep early with sleeping pills cuz I'll be riding for 7+ hrs to Dover :dizzy:

You're the social butterfly, Jiro. Have fun!

Thinking how much people learn as they age. But don't necessarily have ways to put the knowledge to use.

That's so true. We gain wisdom as we age, but seldom pass on our wisdom to others.

From the previous page, *deep breath*.....ok, I won't give up. It's a part of who I am, that I cannot help myself being very passionate to women. They can do whatever they want and bring pain to me, but I will always be good to them.

hmmm alex and daisy didn't make it but I had great fun meeting new deafies! Most of them came from Long Island!!!

oh boy oh boy..... gotta prep up for trip! I hope to hit the bed by 1am!!! or 2am latest!! Gotta wake up at 7:30am! :dizzy:

hmmm alex and daisy didn't make it but I had great fun meeting new deafies! Most of them came from Long Island!!!

oh boy oh boy..... gotta prep up for trip! I hope to hit the bed by 1am!!! or 2am latest!! Gotta wake up at 7:30am! :dizzy:

Have fun and be careful!!

i was thinking if the blackberry video works on single tripod like setting the support behind the device and video-caming self... going to test this one out.

I am thinking for go to London next Friday for 2 weeks... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back