What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ it's "normal" to feel the way you do... it's sad and I'm sorry you have to go through this. Even though I don't know the entire story, breaking up with somebody through email isn't the best and believe me when I say I also did my share of serious mistakes in life that I regret since I not only hurt myself but also some other people along the way :(

Nobody's proud of it but there's always a lesson to learn. It's hard, it's tough but that's the way life goes. Ups and downs all the time and I am little by little myself getting up again too :D

I'm glad to read that you're staying positive after all. It's important too!

:hug:

I don't want to get hooked onto it....

I categorically refuse sleeping pills but I currently still am on relaxing pills... I'm very hyperactive at nights and they work like magic! :D A couple of nights ago I wasn't sleeping at all but at least the fact that I couldn't sleep didn't make even more hyper due to pills. I was able to get some decent rest that way before starting a new day...

You still feel kinda blah the next day and you're halfway :zzz: through the day but for me it's better than being frustrated and in a bad mood all day :cool2:

You just need to find the "trick" that works for you. Hope you'll get some sleep better sooner than later... :hug:

I do not sleep well at night, but it is the only time I have to sleep because days are so busy. I was hoping for a day off today, but I find out the property line is being adjusted and a new fence built, so I have to move the stuff we have planted that will be on the other side of the fence. Except hollyhock. I think it will die if I move it. Also, I don't have enough food to make it another day, so I have to go shopping. Maybe I can do that all fast and take it easy th rest of the day.

You sound like me! More things to do than time. So, I'm procrastinating by hanging out here. :lol:

You sound like me! More things to do than time. So, I'm procrastinating by hanging out here. :lol:

I had 5 things on my to-do-list this morning that I wanted to do today... I only got 3 of them done. :( It's almost 6pm and the 3rd time I'm already on AD... no wonder!!!! :roll:

;)

Last edited:
I don't want to get hooked onto it....

try melatonin. it's non-addictive natural product found at any stores for like $5-10 a bottle. your body produces melatonin as well. it regulates sleep cycle. many people use it for their jet lag or insomniac issue

You're so right JamieLynn, breakups are really bad. Since I now know what its like, I've decided to give up my dreams on having a family and stop looking for another lady because it's not worth putting her or me through the pain. I'll find a way to accept this and continue going after my passions in 3D art. Hopefully it'll suffice even though starting a family was #1 on my life goals list. Life is harsh. We make mistakes and move on. I've made a big mistake and I will take responsibility for it.

LOL@JaimeLynn. I'm still sitting here and I haven't done anything! Better get in gear now...

Moondrifter, you'll meet someone when you stop looking. Seriously! It happened to me. Hang in there!

You're so right JamieLynn, breakups are really bad. Since I now know what its like, I've decided to give up my dreams on having a family and stop looking for another lady because it's not worth putting her or me through the pain. I'll find a way to accept this and continue going after my passions in 3D art. Hopefully it'll suffice even though starting a family was #1 on my life goals list. Life is harsh. We make mistakes and move on. I've made a big mistake and I will take responsibility for it.

yes yes do go after your passion in 3D! in 3D art field, you're very likely to meet a bunch of interesting and cute artists!! :cool2:

there are so few in my field...... :squint:

Moondrifter, you'll meet someone when you stop looking. Seriously! It happened to me. Hang in there!

ditto. I didn't expect to disagree/lightly agrue with my hubby on some issue in our old classroom years ago. :giggle:

Hang in there, moondrifter. according to your dream of having a family, is what ladie(s) are looking for, so, again enjoy your moment of right now. :)

Well, I got the iris moved. Just in time! I see out my window tractors removing the fence. Bye bye hollyhocks! Nice knowing you! :shock:

im thinking I havent stop sneezing all day grr, lol!!

There's always hope! Don't give up... I haven't given up either... ;) (not yet though except on *certain* days)

All our posts are on the World Wide Web

I just had a curious moment and looked up my inspirabull handle on the dogpile.com search engine. What came up was ALLDEAF posts. All of them.
Kind of bummed me out. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

I don't think so. I changed my user name on a different forum for this reason. Even twitter stuff comes up. It's all connected now.

I did some more looking

Here is what I have sorted out. My handle is too unique so it shows right up.
I checked out just random handles from here from my friends list and others and if it is unique it is right there if it is a more commonly used word or a name or the name of a song or something like that it is buried behind all the references that the sorting method of the search engine considers more pertinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back