What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about getting my boys their hair cut tomorrow as their hair are calling for help. (cut me cut me, make me look good!!) :giggle:

Time for those summer haircuts!

I'm thinking I have my hands full in the future-- my one year old was in time out for beating on his BFF!!! :mad: and LAUGHING about it, that more the other kid cried, the more A laughed :roll::roll:

Welcome to the world of little boys!:lol:

Welcome to the world of little boys!:lol:

Not just boys. I remember in kindergarten, my younger daughter came home and said she liked one boy because when she knocked him down and stood on his head, he didn't even cry.

I was a little worried as I knew his dad was a cop, but we never got sued or anything.:shock:

I'm thinking about a life without true love and the fallacies around us that play apart in our life, when unaware?

Not just boys. I remember in kindergarten, my younger daughter came home and said she liked one boy because when she knocked him down and stood on his head, he didn't even cry.

I was a little worried as I knew his dad was a cop, but we never got sued or anything.:shock:

:laugh2: That one is priceless.

When I was in the 4th grade, I broke the police chief's son's nose. I think your daughter and I would get along great!:lol:

I am thinking my brain and body need to get together and have a little chat. My brain says.. hey, its not that much work.. get on it! My body says WTF?!?! you had six weeks off...and your muscles are going on strike!

LOL, I guess I don't bounce back as quickly as before....

I'm thinking that I'm hungry yet I don't feel like eating.....

I'm thinking about getting a new "Mr.Happy" :lol:

I'm thinking about getting a new "Mr.Happy" :lol:

Yeah. You should brush your teeth and flossing everyday because you love to drink a Pepsi. My father loves to drink it for many years so his teeth ruined. He will have his teeth replaced soon because he didn't brush/floss very well. You should be Mr. Happy with your healthy teeth!

Yeah. You should brush your teeth and flossing everyday because you love to drink a Pepsi. My father loves to drink it for many years so his teeth ruined. He will have his teeth replaced soon because he didn't brush/floss very well. You should be Mr. Happy with your healthy teeth!

huh? :confused:

Don't you come here for health advice? :P

I recommend to always have flouride water by your bedside, that way you can treat your teeth at night if thirsty!

Don't you come here for health advice? :P

I recommend to always have flouride water by your bedside, that way you can treat your teeth at night if thirsty!

Very funny Botti :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back