What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about ALL the stuff I have to do today :mad2: *sigh* All right... let's get the day started...

Going home to a sweltering house. Washington is expecting a high of 89 degrees today and our A/C is busted. :mad2:

It's only 42 degrees here this morning. Yet, I'm a true Minnesotan and 42 degrees doesn't faze me in the least, I'm still wearing a t-shirt ! No more turtlenecks!

Its 70 degrees here, cloudy and they are calling for bad storms here tonight. I've also realized that I've been gone away for so long I almost forgot how to post, LOL.

i'm thinking about what to paint if i actually got the house. I'm also thinking about open warming house and baby shower at same time when i get to move in a new home.

I'm thinking how I sure can't wait for my brand new refrigerator with electronic ice and water dispenser to come this weekend. :hyper:

What did you say to him, Byrdie? :lol:

I'm thinking about what to do on Friday while being off from work... It's public holiday by all means... *grumble*. Anybody got any ideas? ;)

That I am happy my granddaughter was born last night and you guys should all go check her out in the pictures thread!! :)

i seriously hate funerals.. soo much sadness going on.. i need a better celebration! i shall miss my great grandmother mae.. RIP. she is in good hands, thats for sure. loving and remembering my granny mae. :(

I'm thinking how I sure can't wait for my brand new refrigerator with electronic ice and water dispenser to come this weekend. :hyper:

What did you say to him, Byrdie? :lol:

I told him that he was a lousy, no good SOB of a boss who couldn't find his own ass to wipe because be is too needy and dependent on others to the point that his leadership skills are ineffective. :)

He came up to me today, apologized and thanked me for "speaking my mind".

I told him that he was a lousy, no good SOB of a boss who couldn't find his own ass to wipe because be is too needy and dependent on others to the point that his leadership skills are ineffective. :)

He came up to me today, apologized and thanked me for "speaking my mind".

I think he was scared of you, since you're a giant and all, lol. :Ohno:

I am thinking how much I hate days when I have so much to do but so little time. It puts me in a bad mood! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back