What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for NorCal20 to post me the $50 american dollars.

yes sir. you gotta to learn how to....

P
A
T
I
E
N
C
E
.....sir.

I am thinking:

When will the test results be back on my little filly Reba.
I'm amazed that she weighs in at 1050 lbs!
Worried about one of our Blue Front Amazons, Bongo. I found him tonight with his wing bleeding badly. Have no idea what happened. Cleaned it up, couldn't tell if it was a broken blood feather or not!
Got angry at my son for WHERE I found Bongo.
Finally... excited for tomorrow! My friend KT and her children are coming out to the barn to ride the horses!!

Braydens Mom,

what tests did u have done?

hope the birdie is okay!

am thinking about my dogs :D and the new JUMPS we got!

I'm thinking that I pigged out at breakfast with two poptarts and two jimmy dean mini- sausage muffins. I took a Mega-T pill and about to take a hoodia pill as well.

I am thinking about going to Micheal's and get some boxes if they have any so I can clean out the lien closet to get rid or toss in trash. And ofc my office, too. So I can reduce the clutter. :) And need to stop by Target and get darn medication for my sinus/allergy. :( Dr gave me the list what is safe for me and my little bean! :)

Mazel Tov <CONGRATULATIONS!!> Bott!! How many grandkids u have?

Lake Tahoe my allergies have been very bad too. A few days ago I got HIVES!

Eww...I hate hives. **scratch scratch**

yeah, hives a pain, lucky I had some hydracortisone lotion!

And Benedryl.... always I carry it with me cuz I have had allergic reactions before -

yeah, hives a pain, lucky I had some hydracortisone lotion!

And Benedryl.... always I carry it with me cuz I have had allergic reactions before -

Sounds like you were prepared! I keep Benadryl around too. I react to all kinds of things!

Sounds like you were prepared! I keep Benadryl around too. I react to all kinds of things!

Benadryl or antihistamines are one of the best things to have in your medicine cabinet!

Especially, if your kid get stung by a bee, or such. It really reduces the swelling of the sting site.

We also have an Epi-Pen, for our daughter.

Been thinking... seems like a lot of the smarter kids, are the ones with severe allergies.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family Botts!

I just realized I have no clean khaki pants for work, so I'm washing two pair right now and I febreezed a third pair and will iron out all the wrinkles later in case the other two aren't dried in time for me to leave.

I've also been working on my thesis paper all day, the second draft which is due in class tomorrow.

Benadryl or antihistamines are one of the best things to have in your medicine cabinet!

Especially, if your kid get stung by a bee, or such. It really reduces the swelling of the sting site.

We also have an Epi-Pen, for our daughter.

Been thinking... seems like a lot of the smarter kids, are the ones with severe allergies.

Ohhh...your daughter has some severe allergies, huh? I always had to keep one for my son, too.

You know, I never thought about it being the smarter kids...but I like your correlation!:P

Thanks, Jillio, yes, allergies run in my family. What kinds of things do you react to?
I've also come across many others with LD/ADD/ADHD that also have allergies and/or asthma. Supposedly I have asthma too but I wonder to what degree the doc. just wanted to push meds on me....<?>
Epi-Pen is sooo important to have if u need one, my mom had anaphylactic reaction to bee sting when I was in high school and she was supposed to get one of those but she never did....can u buy more than one at a time, or do you have get a new one everytime after it is dispensed?

Paper on what, Dixie?

thinking, I'm hungry, too bad we can't all go out to eat..... :D

Dogmom, I have two granddaughters. Two years old and the newborn!

La Chaim!! *To Life*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back