What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about DIVORCE!!! I hate my big bitch wife.

I'm thinking about going for a walk this afternoon. The weather is VERY sunny today!!! :D

I am thinking about DIVORCE!!! I hate my big bitch wife.

I´m sorry to hear about this... I hope you doesn´t mean it because you are angry when you type this post... Right?

I´m thinking about roast schnitzel with onions and cream sauce to serve with spätzle and chinese salad... (I hope it would not offend chinese sterotype) that´s because I love to eat chinese salad.

i keep wondering what can make me go to sleep really good?! chocolate milk?! those dinner i had earlier doesnt work on me.... hmmmmmm maybe i need to purchase myself a dildo to save my tiresome. :naughty:

Aww man!!!

Crawfish! "Yummy!!"

with taters and corn on the cob! Drawn butter.

I even suck the juice from the head, when you crack them open! :shock:

Miss going to the Crawfish festival in Jacksonville, Fl

:D

Hell, yeah.....sucking the head is where all the spicy goodness is!

Nice and sunny here hubby is cleaning the pool. Almost ready to dive in!

Did I ever tell you that there are days that I don't like you?:lol:

Don't be bitter. Just come on over to my house, and we can go for a little swim in my driveway. :P

I am thinking about how to get rid of a boil on my buttock! It's hurt. I think I sat hard on a cold cement stairway in the front of my house. Gee!

I'm thinking how the love within me needs to be expressed, etc...

You might want to rethink your plans -- perhaps do your laundry AFTER your puddle jumping? :lol:

I am thinking about how to get rid of a boil on my buttock! It's hurt. I think I sat hard on a cold cement stairway in the front of my house. Gee!
Perhaps you can have a Nigerian scammer fly out and suck the fluids out of it? Oops, sorry I am being crude. Maybe it is because I am tired of :barf:Nigerian:rl: :fart: scammers :rl: this weekend....:mad2:

I'm thinking what an incredible headache I'm having right now as it feels like that I got hit by a bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back