What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just thinking how much im dreading starting back at college tomorrow. all the work starts piling up again, and also am thinkin how great it was to see my friends today and i am wondering how everyone on AD is!

:lol:

Thinking I will go to bed EARLY tonight. Had a nice time. Did not swim though. Kids were too Wild in the pool for my taste.

Hubby cooked grilled pork chops, and I cooked some Taters and baked beans.

We all sat outside and ate in the backyard.

Had a real nice time, with my family. :D

Thinking I will go to bed EARLY tonight. Had a nice time. Did not swim though. Kids were too Wild in the pool for my taste.

Hubby cooked grilled pork chops, and I cooked some Taters and baked beans.

We all sat outside and ate in the backyard.

Had a real nice time, with my family. :D

Glad you had such a good day!

Like Babyblue, iam thinking of just going to bed.

Walked for two hours on a trecherous path with my friend and then stayed at the park with her to chat and chill. Then went to a Mexican restaurant with my family. Iam stuffed and TIRED!

Now, it is cold and windy...looks like it will rain soon.. Not again!

Like Babyblue, iam thinking of just going to bed.

Walked for two hours on a trecherous path with my friend and then stayed at the park with her to chat and chill. Then went to a Mexican restaurant with my family. Iam stuffed and TIRED!

Now, it is cold and windy...looks like it will rain soon.. Not again!

That is what made me so tired! I stuffed myself, silly today!!

<--- Happy that I actually was on my hands and knees to dig out the weeds from my little front yard and put in a new flower bed for the front as well as re-seeded the grass. Apparently the people that lived here before us didn't do squat.

Now I am drinking beer and took some "medication" :lol:

<--- Happy that I actually was on my hands and knees to dig out the weeds from my little front yard and put in a new flower bed for the front as well as re-seeded the grass. Apparently the people that lived here before us didn't do squat.

What kind of flowers did you put into your flower bed!!??

Previous owners must have been straight!:lol:

Iam thinking it is all those carbs!

Is your hubby a master at the grill?

He cooks awesome meals on the grill!

My favorite is the Dill Honey mustard Salmon! He cooks just about any type of meats, and veggies on the grill!! MMmm.

What kind of flowers did you put into your flower bed!!??

There are already flowers that are growing. We haven't figured out what they are. However our neighbor gave us seeds which are native to her home country of Viet Nam and apparently it's long and red.....

No flowers yet--$$$ is a little tight this month due to paying taxes as well as replacing the sewer line that broke on our property.

Previous owners must have been straight!

:lol: Apparently I found out that the previous people that lived here were renters and didn't do a thing around this house. It was not after they moved out that the owners remodelled the house--BIG time!

The house has an interesting, and colorful history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back