What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do things like that with my friends. I dont know what changed. :hmm:

We grew up. Got married, had kids.

More family oriented.

I'm glad the fire alarm is not sounding any more. There's no fire. Apparently roasting my chicken set it off. Recipe called for chicken to be roasted at 450 degress then reduce heat to 375 in 15 to 20 mintues. Next time I'll go for 15 mintues so I don't set it off. I'm looking forward to a nice delicous dinner though.

:lol: You'd be surprised by the type of interactions I have with my friends...

n5314474_30024684_5338.jpg

This is standard behavior with me and my old roommate. We were wrestling and I won (I'm at the top). And somehow someone took a picture of my old roommate embracing me in a HILARIOUS way.

Looks a little kinky.......:lol: :cool2:

i just had the BEST dinner ever made tonight.. N'AWLIN"S (NEW ORLEANS) -- corn cobs, potatoes, buttery juice, lemons, andddd CRAWFISH!!! ahhh, nothing can beat that!

I'm thinking... ahh finally have an 84 degrees weather here :D

i just had the BEST dinner ever made tonight.. N'AWLIN"S (NEW ORLEANS) -- corn cobs, potatoes, buttery juice, lemons, andddd CRAWFISH!!! ahhh, nothing can beat that!

Awe, you make me hungry! I have been wanting some crawfish from back home, I can't find any in Bossier City like NO, BR, Lafayette, glad you enjoyed!! Now you full, smiling!

:lol: You'd be surprised by the type of interactions I have with my friends...

n5314474_30024684_5338.jpg

This is standard behavior with me and my old roommate. We were wrestling and I won (I'm at the top). And somehow someone took a picture of my old roommate embracing me in a HILARIOUS way.

Looks a little kinky.......:lol: :cool2:

I was wondering if she needed a roomie? :naughty: Oops here comes my lady :pissed: with the rolling pin to the back of my head!

Aww man!!!

Crawfish! "Yummy!!"

with taters and corn on the cob! Drawn butter.

I even suck the juice from the head, when you crack them open! :shock:

Miss going to the Crawfish festival in Jacksonville, Fl

:D

Wondering why no one has posted in the past 10 minutes.

Is it that slow tonight?

Aww man!!!

Crawfish! "Yummy!!"

with taters and corn on the cob! Drawn butter.

I even suck the juice from the head, when you crack them open! :shock:

Miss going to the Crawfish festival in Jacksonville, Fl

:D

i couldnt suck the crawfish's head... too disgusted to think that i sucked its brains. or even eyes... :barf:

Awe, you make me hungry! I have been wanting some crawfish from back home, I can't find any in Bossier City like NO, BR, Lafayette, glad you enjoyed!! Now you full, smiling!

no sir/madam. i am not full from that dinner but it surely had me passed out because of the butter is all oily and juicy!! and i cant sleep.

by the way, you could find it anywhere at any food stores if they have any, i bought 2 bags of crawfish at krogers for $8.45 each. had my cousin buying another bag of crawfish to join and make the N.O. right at home. it was fabulous!

*ponders* boy, aren't i gonna to pull all-nighter as usual.:doh:

i couldnt suck the crawfish's head... too disgusted to think that i sucked its brains. or even eyes... :barf:

Actually, the brain dissolves in the stock or juice.

It is all over the taters, corn, and crawfish.

Some even say you are not a true crawfish eater unless you suck the head! :P

Actually, the brain dissolves in the stock or juice.

It is all over the taters, corn, and crawfish.

Some even say you are not a true crawfish eater unless you suck the head! :P

:lol: point taken.. i must have been imagining too much on my tongue or trying to myself puke.
:P

i am thinking of getting some shut eye.

Have a good night.

Missus,

Believe me. It took me a while..... to be able to suck the head as well. :giggle:

here i go again.. night owl - its 4:11am.. my mind system had dislocated from my hands.. boyyy!! logging off til morning... see ya soon or maybe later after the flag football practices! who says big girls cant play!? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back