What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking.......thank God it's Friday.

Definately been a hard week and I left work early to come home as I am little sadden by a pending case.....

I understand that. Sometimes it is very difficult to separate yourself, isn't it?

Yeah it is, especially when it hits a little too close to home.....

**nodding agreement** Helps to run it by someone in the same profession sometimes. That way you don't have to worry about breaching confidentiality as long as you don't use names.

Thinking about facing some serious issues and how they could disrupt my life..I just hope not for the worse...had a really really bad week stressing out about those issues. However, I am staying positive though...ugh.

Thinking about facing some serious issues and how they could disrupt my life..I just hope not for the worse...had a really really bad week stressing out about those issues. However, I am staying positive though...ugh.

Here's a big :hug: for you.

**nodding agreement** Helps to run it by someone in the same profession sometimes. That way you don't have to worry about breaching confidentiality as long as you don't use names.

Yeah--I was just assigned to this particular case today which is a custody battle over a deaf child.

Hard isn't?! :lol:

I'm thinking.......thank God it's Friday.

Definately been a hard week and I left work early to come home as I am little sadden by a pending case.....

Hope u feel better! :hug:

Okay, ladies, here is the bomb pop recipe!!

InstructionsDifficulty: Easy
Things You’ll Need:
9 oz highball or Pint glass
Shot Glass
Smirnoff Ice
Grenadine
Blue Curacao
Vodka
Step1Take your bottle of Smirnoff Ice malternative and fill your pint or highball glass about halfway.

Step2Now fill your shot glass about halfway with vodka. Take the Blue Curacao and top off your shot glass. This will make the entire shot blue.

Step3Now take your grenadine and slowly pour it down the side of your glass filled with Smirnoff Ice. Just pour enough to create a layer of red at the bottom of the glass. Now sit your blue shot glass down next to it and you have a beautiful presentation of RED WHITE and BLUE

Step4Now as much as you want to just sit and stare at your creation the best part is next. carefully drop the shot glass in and drink away. This cocktail will take you back to childhood as it tastes just like the old red white and blue bomb pop popsicles you had as a child.

My neighbor invited me over to her house to drink my problems away...Maybe I can use your recipe!

With this warm weather, I could use a memory of those popsicles!

My neighbor invited me over to her house to drink my problems away...Maybe I can use your recipe!

With this warm weather, I could use a memory of those popsicles!

That recipe does sound good, doesn't it?

That recipe does sound good, doesn't it?

Oh yea..I just told my hubby to buy me Smirdoff ice and the other indegredients. I am soooo thankful to have a supportive husband..without him, I would be an emotional mess.

I'm thinking about pork shops for dinner. They're in my fridge marinating in pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce. In 30 mintues, I'll grill my pork chops and pineapples. *lick*

Okay, ladies, here is the bomb pop recipe!!

InstructionsDifficulty: Easy
Things You’ll Need:
9 oz highball or Pint glass
Shot Glass
Smirnoff Ice
Grenadine
Blue Curacao
Vodka
Step1Take your bottle of Smirnoff Ice malternative and fill your pint or highball glass about halfway.

Step2Now fill your shot glass about halfway with vodka. Take the Blue Curacao and top off your shot glass. This will make the entire shot blue.

Step3Now take your grenadine and slowly pour it down the side of your glass filled with Smirnoff Ice. Just pour enough to create a layer of red at the bottom of the glass. Now sit your blue shot glass down next to it and you have a beautiful presentation of RED WHITE and BLUE

Step4Now as much as you want to just sit and stare at your creation the best part is next. carefully drop the shot glass in and drink away. This cocktail will take you back to childhood as it tastes just like the old red white and blue bomb pop popsicles you had as a child.

I don't know if my grocery store sells smirnthoff ice cream but damn that sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back