What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She loves going to the dentist! "he is a hottie" She says! :giggle: (Mom thinks he is too) :D

but she really does not want to go to the eye doctor. She is scared that she has to get glasses.

I told her I am not buying contacts for her, 'til she wears glasses for a while. if she has to get them. That just crushed her. :(

Glasses are a fashion statement now. Tell her people are buying glasses with clear lenses in them just to look cool.

I want a hottie dentist. Sure would make the visit more fun!:giggle:

I am thinking about tomorrow. I invited 2 friends over to have a Wii party, and somehow it blew into a big party with over 10 people.... Not sure what to do about food, drinks, or even SEATS!!! I have a 1 bedroom apt!

Plus, it will be the first time I ever hung out with a large group with half deaf and half hearing who know NO signs at all (they do not know the deaf people)..... it should be VERY interesting.

Jillio, park sounds nice, it's starting to get warmer again here. Hubby played Tug with Rottie baby last night outside and they had a great time!

I like to put raw agave in my oatmeal. Or raw honey. We got some local raw buckwheat honey from the farmer's market last year and it was wonderful, now hubby won't eat other kinds of honey.

Well, good luck tomorrow with the shelter and the park- and the ducks! We have loads of ducks and geese on the parkway near my folks' house. Also deer. And fox, lots animals even though they live in the city. Have a nice dinner and have fun!

Best Wishes to your daughter with her appt.'s, Babyblue!

Thinking that I might write another poem, that I wish I had the nerve to try to get them published, and that I want to know how the heck the USA government thinks it can get away with torture when we've signed the Genvea Convention. I also wonder if Shrek (an enourmos white horse at my therapy center) will let me ride him sometime, I wonder when the baby will wake up from her nap, and I wonder if I can convince my hubby to let me buy a new mop...I hate sponge mops..and also wondering if I should get some Ritalin because my brain never does stop bouncing.

I am thinking about tomorrow. I invited 2 friends over to have a Wii party, and somehow it blew into a big party with over 10 people.... Not sure what to do about food, drinks, or even SEATS!!! I have a 1 bedroom apt!

Plus, it will be the first time I ever hung out with a large group with half deaf and half hearing who know NO signs at all (they do not know the deaf people)..... it should be VERY interesting.

Make it into a pot luck dinner. Have them bring a dish of something.

As for seats, see if they can bring their own lawn chairs.

wow, November Gypsy, you busy thinking!

I HATE mopping......

I do like to ride though:D

And I read the torture thread....no surprise that, but sad -

Hope u write another poem....:D we can say, "we knew you when...." :D

seats....pillows on floor? if u have potluck, less cleanup for you!

*Turning a zillion shades of red* Yeah, but I'd have to get over my fear of sucess first. That, and my husband and the few others who have read my stuff might be just being kind...which I appriecate but which doesn't mean I'm any good. Never can shut my brain off...can you say ADD with a vengence? I hate mopping, but I don't mind with a rag mop so much. I HATE the sponge mop.

wow, November Gypsy, you busy thinking!

I HATE mopping......

I do like to ride though:D

And I read the torture thread....no surprise that, but sad -

Hope u write another poem....:D we can say, "we knew you when...." :D

Thanks for the encouragement though! You should SEE this horse!!!! I didn't know they make 'em so big! I can't touch his ears, and I'm 5 3 (not that I'm all that tall, but you know..)

Thanks for the encouragement though! You should SEE this horse!!!! I didn't know they make 'em so big! I can't touch his ears, and I'm 5 3 (not that I'm all that tall, but you know..)

You're taller than me.. lol

What's in a bomb pop?

Actually, I don't know what alcohol is used in that. But you know those frozen bomb pops(icles) - they look like rockets? It's got the cherry and raspberry flavors in it. Anyway for a bomb pop shot it tastes just like it, and even looks like it! :)

They're so good I could drink those all day long but that would NOT be a good idea! :lol

LOL... 1 bedroom apt... who cares? The closer the people are, the more fun you are going to have tripping over each other. Especially since you'll be playing Wii... :giggle: Just make sure to remove everything breakable around you I'm sure you'll be fine!

Hearing and deaf people together that don't know each other, also shouldn't be too much of a problem. At least not for the time being since you'll all be busy playing wii :D If the hearies and deafies are all open-minded people there won't be any problems at all!!!!

Let us know how it went (I'm really curious)... wish I could come play Wii too but I'm a little bit too far off for that... :mad2:

Jamie

Actually, I don't know what alcohol is used in that. But you know those frozen bomb pops(icles) - they look like rockets? It's got the cherry and raspberry flavors in it. Anyway for a bomb pop shot it tastes just like it, and even looks like it! :)

Sounds good. I'll have to do a search for the ingredients.

*Turning a zillion shades of red* Yeah, but I'd have to get over my fear of sucess first. That, and my husband and the few others who have read my stuff might be just being kind...which I appriecate but which doesn't mean I'm any good. Never can shut my brain off...can you say ADD with a vengence? I hate mopping, but I don't mind with a rag mop so much. I HATE the sponge mop.

:hmm: We're going to have towork on that fear of success. You deserve it as much as anyone does. And from reading the way you write in your posts, and the depth of your feelings, I suspect your poetry is very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back