What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about how I really need to enforce that no eating after 7 rule...

I am thinking how happy I am to have the 2nd floor all cleaned up and dont have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend. :)

So, you admit you will be chaining the children in the basement? jk

Tooottaally regret the attempt to sleep early tonight O_O now I'm stuck with odd vibrations and mysterious shadows for the night.

Its soo hard to do.

I tried and tried and tried..I gave up on enforcing that. I just eat whenever I am hungry but in small portions and just keep on exercising. I am sure I would have dropped more weight if I was successful with that rule for myself. Oh well.

I am thinking how insanly busy my day will be. First, going to go do some shopping with my daughter, clean the first floor, get myself and my son dressed, wait for hubby to get home from his 2nd job and then zoom to PA for a 3 hour drive to go to one of my best friend's Christmas party. Cant wait to see my PA girlfriends!!! Been 5 months!

I'm thinking... (and this thought has been confirmed this morning)... that I am pretty dang odd O_O

I went on a cleaning spree in my sister's apartment, I practically giggled like a madman when I attacked the stove with the handy dandy sponge. I've been cleaning nonstop for two straight hours this morning and now I'm logging online feelin' oh-so-accomplished!

Some people take chores for granted, I'm telling ya! >_<

I tried and tried and tried..I gave up on enforcing that. I just eat whenever I am hungry but in small portions and just keep on exercising. I am sure I would have dropped more weight if I was successful with that rule for myself. Oh well.

You've been incredibly successful without having to enforce that rule! Don't worry about it... you seem to be doing fine. Definitely better than I am doing!

Still regretting buying cereal. Nothing nasty... just everything... aches.

On the plus side, I drew up a workout plan that I used to do back in grade 10. Hope it still works. :p

Thinking how we lost a basketball game 2 times in a row today. We were reckless today thinking it would be easy as usual because we got great players on our team only to end up getting the beating instead. We were champs for years and never lost the playoff. The Final will start next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back