What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a hangover feel like anyway? I am being serious here.

Gone drinking countless of times, but never experienced one.

Drink, get drunk, laid, party all night. You wake up with a huge headache and don't really remember what happened last night. That's hangover.

Drink, get drunk, laid, party all night. You wake up with a huge headache and don't really remember what happened last night. That's hangover.

I hate hangovers, also you throw up all day and cannot eat and drink till the next day....

Probably one your not fond of?

I'm thinking about how my money is going to be tied up for quite some time. Gah, I wish being a college student wasn't so damn expensive.

Try drinking the amount you had all over the times in one night - You'll know.

For some its headaches, feeling very groggy, bad taste in the mouth, can't stand the smell of alcohol. Some people pray on the porcelain god.

Last night I had a considerable amount to drink - and this morning I'm "fazed" feels like my body is missing cells all over the place.

The big culprit is alcohol destroys B-12 in your body. These zym tablets has an insane amount of B-12, so after a hour or two, you feel fresh.

Only got the short-term memory thing.

:p Sucks to be you guys.

LOL. Well it was fun and worth it but a pain in the ass. Tonight we are gonna celebrate our loses. :roll: And time to get f*** up at the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back