What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Crystal City cave is right by me (walking distance) I used to work in Chesterfield ( rich people area) St. Louis is like Day and Night in areas....

I saw they are closed now due to flooding. It was a fun experience in the Crystal City Cave. My friend has since moved and is not in Chesterfield anymore.

I saw they are closed now due to flooding. It was a fun experience in the Crystal City Cave. My friend has since moved and is not in Chesterfield anymore.
Yeah they open and close due to floods, I want to buy the house thats built in the cave.... but whoooo what a price tag on that...lol

thinking about havin' vacation soon!!! cant wait to FLY OUT on Aug 10th to Indiana.. i need much vacation same time to havin' fun too!

My uncle used to live just across the bridge in Cahokia, so we had to drive through... I remember Monstanto, it stunk to high heavens all the time over there and the fallout of the chemicals would eat the paint off the cars (acid rain) they called it.
Trains, used to be a lot of traffic on those tracks and especially the one we had to cross to get to his house, and these were always LOOOONNNGGGG trains to wait for....

The family I am talking about closed that service and moved to Centralia when the one of their girls that I ran around with and I were in the lower grades of grade school if not right before. So that was a long time ago.

I am very familiar with long freight trains and waiting for them before we got an underpass in 1954. Or after that having to decide if you wanted to wait at the crossing you were at or go around to the underpass (or the overpass that has since been put in to go the other direction - one way streets).

The family I am talking about closed that service and moved to Centralia when the one of their girls that I ran around with and I were in the lower grades of grade school if not right before. So that was a long time ago.

I am very familiar with long freight trains and waiting for them before we got an underpass in 1954. Or after that having to decide if you wanted to wait at the crossing you were at or go around to the underpass (or the overpass that has since been put in to go the other direction - one way streets).
Crystal City "The Cave" is still booming... They hold raves and concerts in there still.

I did a challenge with my 10 lbs kettle bell side plank for 30 seconds twice ( one each side )! I did one minute whoohoo!!

I did a challenge with my 10 lbs kettle bell side plank for 30 seconds twice ( one each side )! I did one minute whoohoo!!

what are goals with your PT?

besides strength building are also training in other regimes like Yoga to to balance? ashtanga is great to balance the strength training while also building strength in target select muscle groups during yoga sessions..
if you really want to gain something wicked go for javamukti if your body can handle it...

what are goals with your PT?

besides strength building are also training in other regimes like Yoga to to balance? ashtanga is great to balance the strength training while also building strength in target select muscle groups during yoga sessions..
if you really want to gain something wicked go for javamukti if your body can handle it...

Strength , tone and weight loss. I need to do a make over in my eating habits . I do Zumba as well with the PT . My PT is in Canada everything is done via videos and emails. He's awesome ! Taking one step at a time as far as javamukti , I never heard of it .

Strength , tone and weight loss. I need to do a make over in my eating habits . I do Zumba as well with the PT . My PT is in Canada everything is done via videos and emails. He's awesome ! Taking one step at a time as far as javamukti , I never heard of it .

javamukti is some badass yoga, but its not for the many, anyone can try of course but you will see...

its the eating habits thats the kicker in any weight loss goal setting..
im sure you PT has given you a strict regime based on your BMI, and target set for gain and losses.
by eating the right foods int he right portions at the right time to maximum your natural metabolism, the foods themselves you eat actually help burn the fat you wan toff..

he will knwo this..

it shouldn't be too hard to get in perfect shape in miami of all places....
a rather glamorous town indeed...

Carbs are my killer. Just can't resist the chips sometimes. often...

Carbs are my killer. Just can't resist the chips sometimes. often...

the chips are fine if your also training in a regime and disciplined, the question is how many? the right portions is what matters.

tricks you can do is besides wight portions out is just simple stuff like never eat from the bags and always eat at the right times, int eh right amounts coupled with training,
chips are fine..

the chips are fine if your also training in a regime and disciplined, the question is how many? the right portions is what matters.

tricks you can do is besides wight portions out is just simple stuff like never eat from the bags and always eat at the right times, int eh right amounts coupled with training,
chips are fine..
Yeah, I do better with it now. But when the stress hits, I cave in too easy. And I don't really notice how much I eat if the bag is beside me.

javamukti is some badass yoga, but its not for the many, anyone can try of course but you will see...

its the eating habits thats the kicker in any weight loss goal setting..
im sure you PT has given you a strict regime based on your BMI, and target set for gain and losses.
by eating the right foods int he right portions at the right time to maximum your natural metabolism, the foods themselves you eat actually help burn the fat you wan toff..

he will knwo this..

it shouldn't be too hard to get in perfect shape in miami of all places....
a rather glamorous town indeed...
I am going to check it out see what I find online .

I am thinking of a way to pay for my prescription pills. They are expensive. I got rejected from Medicare Extra Help program because I get too much Social Security benefits. I am disappointed.

I am thinking of a way to pay for my prescription pills. They are expensive. I got rejected from Medicare Extra Help program because I get too much Social Security benefits. I am disappointed.
I don't blame you; that is a disappointment. :(

Back