What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I am thinking of a way to pay for my prescription pills. They are expensive. I got rejected from Medicare Extra Help program because I get too much Social Security benefits. I am disappointed.

Oh dang, have you consider about buy Medicare Part D? They are offered by private insurance companies? That could be cost less than whole drug price.

Oh dang, have you consider about buy Medicare Part D? They are offered by private insurance companies? That could be cost less than whole drug price.
I will talk to my social worker about that.

I am thinking of a way to pay for my prescription pills. They are expensive. I got rejected from Medicare Extra Help program because I get too much Social Security benefits. I am disappointed.

That's disappointing . I hope you can talk to your doctor about this if they got a plan to pay for them.

Hi SilverRoxy, regarding paying for your prescription pills, have you contacted the drug manufacturer? When I worked in the Pharmacy, there is a book that you can look up all manufacturers, address and phone numbers. I was able to help quite a few customers get a cost reduction or even free medication. Worth a try.

Hi SilverRoxy, regarding paying for your prescription pills, have you contacted the drug manufacturer? When I worked in the Pharmacy, there is a book that you can look up all manufacturers, address and phone numbers. I was able to help quite a few customers get a cost reduction or even free medication. Worth a try.

That.

Roxy, you can try to follow her suggestion, also could you ask a doctor to change the medicine that is more affordable or free to you?

Thinking that somewhere there is an alternate reality where my coworker doesn't irritate me.

I'm thinking about cajun food. The place I love is 2.5 hours away. So far, other than traveling and dining alone, I can't find a reason not to go!
I'm not sure how much my brain is involved in this thinking, though.

I'm thinking about cajun food. The place I love is 2.5 hours away. So far, other than traveling and dining alone, I can't find a reason not to go!
I'm not sure how much my brain is involved in this thinking, though.
Take a book with you. I always take my eReader with me when I eat alone.
Oh, and pick up DeafDucky. He might like some cajun too. ;)

I will ask my pharmacist or social worker to look up a manufacturer's address and phone number. Thanks for the suggestion.

I know you could buy 3 months of prescription at one time and get a discount , a drug store may know if you can still do this .

Take a book with you. I always take my eReader with me when I eat alone.
Oh, and pick up DeafDucky. He might like some cajun too. ;)
Yeah. I am in Mooresville, it's actually a trip into VA. I was thinking of seeing if any of the kids wanted to go, but they are difficult with trying "new" food.
http://boudreauxs.com

Yeah. I am in Mooresville, it's actually a trip into VA. I was thinking of seeing if any of the kids wanted to go, but they are difficult with trying "new" food.
http://boudreauxs.com
That looks good to me , how old are your kids , I know little kids can be picky food. Some restaurants out my way have a kid menu so they get 'normal' food.
It too bad that place doesn't have a kid menu.

10 kittens, 20 claws per kitten... one buried Jezie... dare I challenge their claim to me as a bed with so much skin exposed...

How hard this drought is on the wild animals food supply , we have wild blackberries growing around our yard and by this time of year they're nice and ripe and juicy . They're are all dried up, there not one berry to pick , this mean the wild animals has less to food to eat in the woods. :(

I saw a cat in my yard today , it looked rather thin , I tried to find him/her but it took off. I will try to call the ACO on Monday and see if anyone is missing a cat with a bobbed tail .

That looks good to me , how old are your kids , I know little kids can be picky food. Some restaurants out my way have a kid menu so they get 'normal' food.
It too bad that place doesn't have a kid menu.
They are 15, 11 and 7. All staying with their mom now, and the oldest is usually off with friends. They'd probably like some of the less spicy stuff. If they'd try it. Crawdad could be a hard sell. And they are more used to brown beans. It's more of a college and older vibe to the place. Very close to the campus and bars.

They are 15, 11 and 7. All staying with their mom now, and the oldest is usually off with friends. They'd probably like some of the less spicy stuff. If they'd try it. Crawdad could be a hard sell. And they are more used to brown beans. It's more of a college and older vibe to the place. Very close to the campus and bars.
I would ask for a hotdog when I was a kid and the restaurant didn't have that ,it was fancy place . When I got to older I wanted roast beef or lobster ! Yeah it's hard going out to eat with kids . Maybe you could see if a friend would will you .

fried will melt tomato?? i never eat fried food... sorry for my curiosity

Oh no no... the tomatoes do not melt if done right... these are yummy I always have a tomato plant just for these... green tomatoes are not ripe and so they are really firm... cooking them will soften them nicely ...

Back