What are you thinking about? Part VIII

A no kill cat shelter near me has a 'Fur Ball' dance to raise money for their shelter.

We had a Bulldog Charity Ball last year , it was so much fun! We got to dress up and bring our Bulldogs to the dance lol

That's cute for cat lovers "Fur Ball Dance" LOL

That I'm really hurting right now. I don't want to go into details. Some prayers for me would be appreciated. I just like coming here to have a distraction and that's what I'm doing right now.

That I'm really hurting right now. I don't want to go into details. Some prayers for me would be appreciated. I just like coming here to have a distraction and that's what I'm doing right now.
Prayer and :hug: for you.

:hug:

I think my dog is Jewish ! I was eating some matzo and horseradish and Marty really wanted some too . :)

I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Someone is calling people in my state saying" They had been selected to receive an all-expenses paid vacation" , I Google the phone # and other people got the same phone #
on their caller ID . Yeah right a " all-expenses paid vacation" to the poor house after they try to clean your account out !

Be sooo careful - we get those too and after a bad experience some years back, in which we did something stupid and it could have been very, very bad - we are especially wary. We just ignore.

Be sooo careful - we get those too and after a bad experience some years back, in which we did something stupid and it could have been very, very bad - we are especially wary. We just ignore.
I didn't answer the phone when I saw it was from a phone I don't know , I Google the phone # and saw what someone posted about it.
I once did answer my phone and it didn't have a caller ID , it was some con artist telling I was 'A lucky winner of some prize and he needed some infro"
I told the con artist "I have a better idea how about you giving me your name and address and phone !" The guy hung up his phone real fast ! LOL!

I took my doggie for a long drive to take care of some business. She got to go in the building with me , she had a great time and we stopped at Petco to get treats and a can of wet food for supper. She was delighted and one happy camper.

Back