What are you thinking about? Part VIII

We used to PM each other a lot , just breaks my heart that no more messages him :(

I miss our friendship

I miss his great sense of humor and joking around with him and also miss this photos of his beloved Chicago . We need a :grouphug:

And most of all like you I miss his friendship.

I miss his great sense of humor and joking around with him and also miss this photos of his beloved Chicago . We need a :grouphug:

And most of all like you I miss his friendship.

I understand how you feel :hug:

I miss his pics of Chicago, his kindness and friendship.

I've been outta town for a few days, at a bowling tournament and gopt back home late last night....did Derek quit AD or something?

I've been outta town for a few days, at a bowling tournament and gopt back home late last night....did Derek quit AD or something?

I don't think he's quit AD, but just not showing up as often. I'm thinking of him today because it's the anniversary of ChicagoBlue's death and I know that hit Dereck hard.

How did you do at the bowling tournament ? I would like to go bowling but you have to wears bowling shoes and I might end up getting a strike
by sliding down the alley ! Those shoes are slippery ! :lol:

I told Derek that you guys are thinking about him. He should be here soon.

Yes, and they are cotton and really comfortable. The tshirt I wear with them is really long so it's a modest outfit.

If I like my first leggings, I will buy the same one as you to go with my The Walking Dead Daryl on motorcycle black long shirt or Star Wars black long shirt.

I'm thinking about different views about how Second Amendment interpreted.

It is confusing for sure. :eek2:

HI there. I saw you are out volunteering and getting involved with a deaf club. Looks very positive,

I saw you like Derek's dog hat picture on Facebook. Can I send you a friend request? My name is Kim. I don't want to say my last name on this post.

thinking that I lost track of how many snow days we have had. Having another one today.

Back