What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I recently applied to be a teacher aide. Let's hope something shows up.

Good luck, Derek! The people are the school will be lucky to have you!

I just want snow to blow away so that I can sell bikes again.

I am sooo sick of winter ! It's raining here now and it's 50 degree ,it was below zero this weekend . This weather is nuts ! If you find away to blow snow away let me know . :giggle: Good on getting the job you would made great teacher aide. :)

12742595_1524926834477074_3251353859999144337_n.png

LOL My nephew does that- he will wear shorts when it is cold and snowing here in North Carolina. He even once wore shorts when it started to snow-- and he was mowing our back lawn lol. He has lived here all his life with some trips up north (NY and PA).

We had a neighborhood girl stop by last week so we bought 2 boxes from her. Then, yesterday, we were at my youngest niece's birthday party and she was selling them, so we bought 4 more boxes. I think we're good for the year.

A whole year:giggle: OMG frozen thin mints are my downfall, they would be gone so fast. Probably a good thing I haven't seen anyone selling girl scout cookies yet. Now I'm craving them.:giggle:

A whole year:giggle: OMG frozen thin mints are my downfall, they would be gone so fast. Probably a good thing I haven't seen anyone selling girl scout cookies yet. Now I'm craving them.:giggle:

You are like my husband. He loves those frozen thin mints too.

Oh heavens... frozen thin mints.... yum.

frozen shortbread/trefoil cookies does not work though.

I wish the strawberry cookies stayed on. Back in PA somewhere around the mid to late 1990s there was a cookie that had a strawberry center... loooooved them. Oh on googling it says they were the iced berry pinatas (I don't remember that name...hmm). Lots of other discontinued cookies I vaguely remember. The Shout Out! cookies I'd like to try they sound good.

I saw this on the news last night. we had the same problem

winds warm in Chicago due to warmer than average temps? Much higher than usual temperatures for the Midwest at this time in the Winter.

Heading up north to attend a boat/RV/camping show today, hopefully.

Heading up north to attend a boat/RV/camping show today, hopefully.

Well, we decided not to go today. It's a 2-hour drive one-way.

Instead we went antique shopping. I bought a beautiful necklace made onto an antique key with a sapphire (my birthstone).

Attachments

• antique key necklace.jpg
    antique key necklace.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 9
IMG_20150824_140420-2.jpg
Daughter and boyfriend sitting in the Willis Tower glass ledge.

We went up to the top of the Wilis Tower on our last trip to Chicago. It's amazing up there.

Last edited:
Cute couple !

Thank you. It was pretty amazing stepping out onto that glass ledge and looking down. It was a beautiful clear day so you could see everything. I highly recommend it IF one is not afraid of heights.

Thank you. It was pretty amazing stepping out onto that glass ledge and looking down. It was a beautiful clear day so you could see everything. I highly recommend it IF one is not afraid of heights.

I am afraid of heights but not afraid of sitting next to the window in an airplane and looking out. :giggle:

Back