What are you thinking about? Part VIII

man I miss Girl Scout cookies... If my parents buy some they share-- but I want my own box of thin mints! LOL

man I miss Girl Scout cookies... If my parents buy some they share-- but I want my own box of thin mints! LOL

Unless the price varies by location they are $4 a box. Could you pinch somewhere else for at least one box?

I got a couple of thin mints (green box) from a co worker's whose daughter is in girl's scout. I paid $10 for two boxes.

I am thinking it will be exactly one year , we lost Chicagoblue :(

I saw green camo leggings on Walmart website. Did you get them from there?

Yes, and they are cotton and really comfortable. The tshirt I wear with them is really long so it's a modest outfit.

I am thinking it will be exactly one year , we lost Chicagoblue :(

Yes tomorrow will be one year . I just checked his memory page to see this was anything new on it , there was a candle lite in Jan. I think about him a lot :(

Yes tomorrow will be one year . I just checked his memory page to see this was anything new on it , there was a candle lite in Jan. I think about him a lot :(

We used to PM each other a lot , just breaks my heart that no more messages him :(

I miss our friendship

My boyfriend wear shorts year round. He is crazy! lol
LOL My nephew does that- he will wear shorts when it is cold and snowing here in North Carolina. He even once wore shorts when it started to snow-- and he was mowing our back lawn lol. He has lived here all his life with some trips up north (NY and PA).

LOL My nephew does that- he will wear shorts when it is cold and snowing here in North Carolina. He even once wore shorts when it started to snow-- and he was mowing our back lawn lol. He has lived here all his life with some trips up north (NY and PA).

The guy that does deliveries for Walgreen's here wears shorts year round. This is in Southern Illinois east of St. Louis. I feel sure there are more calls for delivery the worst the weather is.

Back