What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I know... there's still police activity down the street since the evening. I haven't heard the update to the story yet, maybe in the morning news. The murder took place in a quiet neighborhood area... it's never good feeling to know that no place is safe.

The standoff still continues. :(

Last edited:
That it's almost May 1 and I have the fireplace going. I feel chilled to the bones after being out (it's raining and COLD!)

Cleo, one of the cats, is now sleeping in front of the fireplace. They like that.

Thinking I should play mini golf left-handed more often. Got 3 hole-in-ones AND won a free game at the "final" hole.

Thinking I should play mini golf left-handed more often. Got 3 hole-in-ones AND won a free game at the "final" hole.
You wouldn't even have to play left handed with me. I would still suck out. I'm lucky if I can break 100 at bowling.

You wouldn't even have to play left handed with me. I would still suck out. I'm lucky if I can break 100 at bowling.

Bowling and mini golf are so different I don't think how well you do at one really shows how well you would do at the other. And I take it that LoveBlue's dominate side is right and would apply the other way around if naturally left handed.

Bowling and mini golf are so different I don't think how well you do at one really shows how well you would do at the other. And I take it that LoveBlue's dominate side is right and would apply the other way around if naturally left handed.
My reply was meant to be a joke, Jane.

Bowling and mini golf are so different

giphy.gif

In my book they'd be about the same. I suck at both! I can at least break 100. Have never- or rarely- ever gotten above 150 let alone 200! I still have a ball and shoes I don't know what to do with anymore.
Same with darts- have a couple sets I don't know what to do with. Would be cool if I could get back into it or figure out a way to get my hands on a dart board. Though that's a bad idea- not in this house... nor in an apartment if I ever move out.

Thinking another round of mini-golf is in my future. Played with my daughter and future SIL tonight. No hole-in-ones tonight for me, but did get the ball, on the 2nd try as it came back out, into the little clown mouth to win a free game.

Is Windows Defender enough to protect the computer?

Hard to say but for me personally- if you are a casual user of your computer- just surf a little and stick to specific sites AND are careful with email then I think Windows Defender is fine. It's been a while since I read up on it and how they rate. I use AVG Free (though getting tired of their nag screens...)- have for more than 10 years.

Hard to say but for me personally- if you are a casual user of your computer- just surf a little and stick to specific sites AND are careful with email then I think Windows Defender is fine. It's been a while since I read up on it and how they rate. I use AVG Free (though getting tired of their nag screens...)- have for more than 10 years.
I usually only surf facebook, Instagram, alldeaf.com and bedeaf.com. I guess Windows defender is fine for me. Thanks for your advice!

Mini Golf and Bowling....it's Fun...I suck at both myself...and play it for the Fun of it..not competing...

I usually only surf facebook, Instagram, alldeaf.com and bedeaf.com. I guess Windows defender is fine for me. Thanks for your advice!

Basically, if you don't know where link came from or where it goes, don't click on it!

for example. I could say click here www.google.com

instead of clicking it, I would just open a new tab and type www.google.com to be on safe side.

That goes for documents or etc that is attached to email. Unless you expect the document or know where it came from, Don't click on it!

Basically, if you don't know where link came from or where it goes, don't click on it!

for example. I could say click here www.google.com

instead of clicking it, I would just open a new tab and type www.google.com to be on safe side.

That goes for documents or etc that is attached to email. Unless you expect the document or know where it came from, Don't click on it!
Ok I will remember that. Thanks.

Back