What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me think of something completely different that I had not been sure of. Am I right that your folks divorced and both have remarried? You have often referred to your dad and stepmom but not to you mom. So . . . I have never been sure if your mom was deceased or if you folks had divorced.

Yes, they're divorced. My mom re-married in 2001, my Dad 2 years later. Their former search and rescue operations was formed that year, but I checked their website, and because their phone number is still active, I can't share it. They covered a wide area, and were quite popular for needed emergencies. Let's just say that their caring about people is where I got that from.

Yes, they're divorced. My mom re-married in 2001, my Dad 2 years later. Their former search and rescue operations was formed that year, but I checked their website, and because their phone number is still active, I can't share it. They covered a wide area, and were quite popular for needed emergencies. Let's just say that their caring about people is where I got that from.

Thank you. Hopefully this will help keep any of us from making the wrong type of comments from not understand the situation.

Thank you. Hopefully this will help keep any of us from making the wrong type of comments from not understand the situation.

I hope so. I made Chicago my home, and that is where I am most happy, and I wouldn't change it for anything (well, except for having kids, which I do not desire to raise here) I have lived here in this region almost 15 years, and love it here.

been on bus, drunk man on it and pee everywhere disgusting, I thought they take bus off route clean it but no went straight back out..home shower and antiseptic.
I caught ringworm on my arm from hospital sheet when visiting mother she got it too and hospital no see the problem,Just wondering is hygiene thing of the past

been on bus, drunk man on it and pee everywhere disgusting, I thought they take bus off route clean it but no went straight back out..home shower and antiseptic.
I caught ringworm on my arm from hospital sheet when visiting mother she got it too and hospital no see the problem,Just wondering is hygiene thing of the past
Oh, my! :eek3:

not good is it
icon8.gif

How temps fell so fast overnight. It was -5 when I got up this morning. Today will be a good test for the remote starter in my new SUV. (I've been using it everyday, but our weather has been mild thus far.)

I overslept today and missed my ASL class -_-. I now have to take my first Math Test of the Semester and I feel inadequately prepared last night. Probably should of studied more but I fell asleep learning new signs for a class I overslept -_-*

Well I guess I am going to watch netflix

Need a new phone..... with way more storage than presently. Starting to run into problems again.

what's filling up most of the memory?

Apps, unfortunately. I have deleted as much as I can without losing what I absolutely need, and I transferred my pictures to my laptop, and I still can't add/update new apps. Still trying to solve that problem, because there are a few that need updating, and I can't do it. Either this phone limits what I can do, or what, I :dunno:, but one thing is clear-- a larger space phone is necessary. Problem is, $$$.

I am thinking about cartoons and movies that I watched as a kid in the 1980s.

Cartoons

Rainbow Brite
My Little Pony
Strawberry Shortcake
The Smurfs
Garfield
Inspector Gadget
The Jetsons

Movies

Adventures in Babysitting
Back to the Future
Ghostbusters
The Goonies

Apps, unfortunately. I have deleted as much as I can without losing what I absolutely need, and I transferred my pictures to my laptop, and I still can't add/update new apps. Still trying to solve that problem, because there are a few that need updating, and I can't do it. Either this phone limits what I can do, or what, I :dunno:, but one thing is clear-- a larger space phone is necessary. Problem is, $$$.

aren't you using android phone? if so... doesn't it have MicroSD slot?

aren't you using android phone? if so... doesn't it have MicroSD slot?

Yes, and yes. Problem is, I can't move the apps to my MircoSD card on my new phone. My old one, yes, but the new one, no. :|

Last edited:
Couldn't you just edit the post you wanted deleted instead of adding another post???

Either your microSD card is already full or it might not be formatted correctly if you can't move apps to it. Maybe double check it via your laptop to be sure there aren't copies of pics still on there? Or that particular microSD card does not work in the particular phone you have. (Some brands have bad reviews too).

I am thinking about cartoons and movies that I watched as a kid in the 1980s.

Cartoons

Rainbow Brite
My Little Pony
Strawberry Shortcake
The Smurfs
Garfield
Inspector Gadget
The Jetsons

Movies

Adventures in Babysitting
Back to the Future
Ghostbusters
The Goonies

ahhhh you're a roasted turkey not spring chicken LOL

Couldn't you just edit the post you wanted deleted instead of adding another post???

Either your microSD card is already full or it might not be formatted correctly if you can't move apps to it. Maybe double check it via your laptop to be sure there aren't copies of pics still on there? Or that particular microSD card does not work in the particular phone you have. (Some brands have bad reviews too).

I would have gotten a notification that my SD card was full, and it WAS formatted correctly, as I did that nearly a year ago.

As for the laptop, nope, no duplicate pictures. I know this because transferring the pictures with this phone was the first time I had tried that.

I would have gotten a notification that my SD card was full, and it WAS formatted correctly, as I did that nearly a year ago.

As for the laptop, nope, no duplicate pictures. I know this because transferring the pictures with this phone was the first time I had tried that.

Ok it is probably here somewhere but to speed things up; what exact phone are you using, what version of the OS does it have on it and what is the size of the SD card?

Ok it is probably here somewhere but to speed things up; what exact phone are you using, what version of the OS does it have on it and what is the size of the SD card?

ZTE Sonotra is the name of my phone. OS is 4.1.2, and my SD card size is 8 GB, but I also have a 16 GB, but that one IS full.

thinking about poor piolet the pain and fear no get picture out of head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back