What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking, "5 more days...5 more 5 more 5 more!"

thinking need advice...I known as the seagull lady,when I go out I can have anything from one to 50 follow me they nest on my roof doing no harm to anyone....I live next to a cliff these birds have more right than us nest there.
North sea been fished to death so what they eat what I give them or they could go to landfill eat crap and shit on everyone, people don't understand...but seems ok to let dogs shit everywhere even though against law.
got kittiwakes black head gulls oyster catchers all wildlife to be nurtured not shot..
opinions welcolme

Do a Google search "Tootsie" ... older movie ... and there was an old TV show called "Bosom Buddies" ... both have men dressing up as women with well known actors in them.

There was a librarian at my city library that looked a lot like 'Tootsie' and I always wanted to tell this to the woman but I was not sure how she would had taken it. That is a good movie.

thinking need advice...I known as the seagull lady,when I go out I can have anything from one to 50 follow me they nest on my roof doing no harm to anyone....I live next to a cliff these birds have more right than us nest there.
North sea been fished to death so what they eat what I give them or they could go to landfill eat crap and shit on everyone, people don't understand...but seems ok to let dogs shit everywhere even though against law.
got kittiwakes black head gulls oyster catchers all wildlife to be nurtured not shot..
opinions welcolme

I use to feed the crows and after awhile they got to know me and one crow would fly onto a pole and signal that I was outside , sometime I had not bread on me and I had to go back in the house and get some . A neighbor of mine said that crows are coming are at 5:30 AM and waking her up. I could
not hear them but they where cawing for me to feed them . I had to stop putting food out for them .Are people getting upset about the seagulls pooping on their cars? I know one thing you should be very careful about having food in your hands with a lot seagulls around . My granddaughter had a sandwich taken right out of her hands , she was very lucky to had not gotten hurt .

I think an ash ketchum ash catcher would be awesome..lol

I was wondering what you call x presidents,mr bush Clinton or mr x president cos I am told you still call them president is that so?

I was wondering what you call x presidents,mr bush Clinton or mr x president cos I am told you still call them president is that so?

Believe so....most say the "former" Prez....

I call them former political a$$hole ____. lol Or I just call them by their first and last name like Clinton for example, I'd refer to him as Bill Clinton, no mister, no president, just Bill Clinton or another example would be Reagan, I'd call Ronald Reagan or just Reagan.. Among other things..lol

mr former prez never thought of that...brain not in gear must be Monday...just wondering if it some sort of privledge...I saw old Bill in Africa and I think they were calling him mr president,unless news not got there yet:)

The correct thing to call any former American politician is Mr., Mrs., Dr., Ms, or Miss, depending on what fits. If they were also former military, their military rank can be used.

The current trend of TV newscasters calling politicians President, Governor, Ambassador, Mayor, etc., long after the person has left that office is completely incorrect. However, what can we do to stop them?

People aren't educated about proper etiquette or protocol these days.

mr former prez never thought of that...brain not in gear must be Monday...just wondering if it some sort of privledge...I saw old Bill in Africa and I think they were calling him mr president,unless news not got there yet:)
They can be referred to or introduced as "former President" but not be addressed face-to-face as "President Blah-blah." One would say, "Mr. Lincoln, how do you feel about…." But one would NOT say, "President Lincoln, how do you feel about…." One would make an introduction as "Please meet former President of the United States, Mr. Abraham Lincoln."

Those presidents who were also military officers could be addressed as General Washington, General Eisenhower, etc.

Thinking that only 4 more days of work left until my spring break. I cant wait to go camping with my hubby next week for my birthday! :)

Within their own circles, they are definitely still called "Mr. President" for life; however, outside those circles, they get called everything in the book just as they were while sitting Presidents.

Ooops, didn't see Reba's response. I should have known better, lol....

Within their own circles, they are definitely still called "Mr. President" for life; however, outside those circles, they get called everything in the book just as they were while sitting Presidents.

Ooops, didn't see Reba's response. I should have known better, lol....

:laugh2:

Relaxing in bed thinking about what to do today.

Good morning to everyone that lives on east coast in U.S.!

Thinking it will be a long day today as something went wrong with the suv last night and called for a tow. Will have to talk to mechanic in a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back