What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking my niece must had a great time with her jr prom last night. :)

Thinking my niece must had a great time with her jr prom last night. :)

Yep!...My baby went to the Senior Prom last night...oh my!...So handsome in his Tux and his girlfriend was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes, remembering my own Senior Prom....My son went on FB and "thanked everyone" for a great time that he had....*snif*....he's always thankful for everything.

Yes... and limos were busy everywhere for the prom weekend... :)

Yep!...My baby went to the Senior Prom last night...oh my!...So handsome in his Tux and his girlfriend was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes, remembering my own Senior Prom....My son went on FB and "thanked everyone" for a great time that he had....*snif*....he's always thankful for everything.

I am wondering how i did on my exams.. I will know tomorrow for some of my classes

I turned on the TV to watch it and the movie called 'Curse of Pink Panther ' was on. The was a movie scene with a guy dressed as woman and he had falsies on and they where hidden so you could not see them. I had seen the movie 'Some like it Hot ' on TV and this was not done. Why would this be done when there are so many scenes of men dress as women on TV ? If people that are uptight about seeing a guy pretending to be a woman why even bother to air the movie .

I think it would be nice for my native state to win. Go UConn! :D

Wow! I would have loved to buy houses with people included. :D

Do you mean buy a rental with tenants already in it? I could had brought a two family house with a tenant but I would never been able to get an old man in a w/c out and I did not have the heart to do it.

I am thinking what a surprise it was to see my ex boy that I stayed friends with for years on Peter Falk's 'Columbo ' . He told me he was an extra on the show years ago and sure there he was walking across a sidewalk . He is no longer alive so it was even a bigger stock to see him . He was only on for a second but I knew who it was right away . I have new TV with a bigger screen so it was a trip seeing my friend like that. Damn I really am missing him a lot now.

I turned on the TV to watch it and the movie called 'Curse of Pink Panther ' was on. The was a movie scene with a guy dressed as woman and he had falsies on and they where hidden so you could not see them. I had seen the movie 'Some like it Hot ' on TV and this was not done. Why would this be done when there are so many scenes of men dress as women on TV ? If people that are uptight about seeing a guy pretending to be a woman why even bother to air the movie .

Do a Google search "Tootsie" ... older movie ... and there was an old TV show called "Bosom Buddies" ... both have men dressing up as women with well known actors in them.

Do a Google search "Tootsie" ... older movie ... and there was an old TV show called "Bosom Buddies" ... both have men dressing up as women with well known actors in them.

Not forgetting..."Mrs. Doubtfire".....(Robin Williams)...one of my fav's....

I know , and that was awhile ago, so I like HUH what with covering up fake bosoms on guy now. I just thought it was so silly. Tom Hank was in that show.

I am wondering how i did on my exams.. I will know tomorrow for some of my classes

I got my best grade on my exam in college and I had a fever. I did not want to go into to take as I thought I was going fail it being so sick. I sat away from everyone then when home passed out. Boy I was surprise when I got my grade.

I got my best grade on my exam in college and I had a fever. I did not want to go into to take as I thought I was going fail it being so sick. I sat away from everyone then when home passed out. Boy I was surprise when I got my grade.

It happens. It atill sucks to take the exam sick.

Difference Quotient makes absolutely no sense at all to me (math stuff). Worked on my take-home portion of the math exam from Friday... first 2 questions I could answer, but #3 has to do with difference quotient, which has made no sense to me since learning of it in early Feb. oh this class really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back