What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
To get what done ? I know a storm is moving across the country , I am not sure what we're getting yet.

Photography. It's something for me to do, and plus, I need more ways to stay busy on weekends. This is just one way to do that.

Cool , more photos for us to see.

Oh, yeah. I ended 2014 with more than 5,000 photos taken. I could see those numbers triple with where I'll be going this year. After Skokie, I'm thinking about going to a town on the Northwest Line-- either Des Plaines or Mt. Prospect, but Des Plaines is more likely, for several reasons.

(Excuse my autocorrect, adding that to my dictionary now).

Oh, yeah. I ended 2014 with more than 5,000 photos taken. I could see those numbers triple with where I'll be going this year. After Skokie, I'm thinking about going to a town on the Northwest Line-- either Des Plaines or Mt. Prospect, but Des Plaines is more likely, for several reasons.

(Excuse my autocorrect, adding that to my dictionary now).

You should see if that is some kind of record , taking over 5,000 photos .

You should see if that is some kind of record , taking over 5,000 photos .

Naw. Newspapers take far more than I do, so maybe not. However..... I can assure everyone that this year will be quite different than 2014 was. I mainly focused on Chicago that year; this year I'm gonna be in a lot of places. Should be interesting to see what I find.

Naw. Newspapers take far more than I do, so maybe not. However..... I can assure everyone that this year will be quite different than 2014 was. I mainly focused on Chicago that year; this year I'm gonna be in a lot of places. Should be interesting to see what I find.

Yes it will. I really enjoy seeing your photographic perspective..

Maybe you should see about self publishing a Kindle book and try to make some money. I would buy one.

Yes it will. I really enjoy seeing your photographic perspective..

Maybe you should see about self publishing a Kindle book and try to make some money. I would buy one.

Say....... now there's an idea. I like!! I'll see what I can do about that.

mark posted today uk time early hours for you..he doing well

I meant as a person , that sure sound like a record to me

dreadful day went see me mum who crying she wanted me spring out of hospital she refused eat drink until discharge tried tell her don't...beg her suck it up until social worker seen her..said goodbye to my son grandson no see them until end of year and top it all my 21year old cat died this afternoon..we all so upset

dreadful day went see me mum who crying she wanted me spring out of hospital she refused eat drink until discharge tried tell her don't...beg her suck it up until social worker seen her..said goodbye to my son grandson no see them until end of year and top it all my 21year old cat died this afternoon..we all so upset

So sorry things are going so bad for you right now. Thinking of you!

I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time. :hug:

I'm really sorry Caz.

Thoughts and condolences go out to you, Caz

:hug:

Thinking about going to Farmers Market

Thinking that I need to go food shopping...... today. This weather is starting to enter the dangerous portion, as we have heavy freezing rain falling now, and we are also under a Wind Chill Advisory, as well as under a Winter Storm Watch for tomorrow. After all that, our temperatures are supposed to plummet below zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back