What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking of going to bed get yet another sleepless night

Thinking about the move tomorrow. I'm under 24 hours, and I'm preparing little by little. I leave here tomorrow afternoon.

Thinking about the move tomorrow. I'm under 24 hours, and I'm preparing little by little. I leave here tomorrow afternoon.

good luck! it's both exciting and scary!

good luck! it's both exciting and scary!

Yeah, it is. At least I know I'm headed to a nice area, and I'm also headed to bigger and better things. Things can only get better from here.

Yeah, it is. At least I know I'm headed to a nice area, and I'm also headed to bigger and better things. Things can only get better from here.

I look forward to hearing about your move and seeing pictures of your new neighborhood.

Thanks to all above. Much appreciated. Botts, I will for sure take pictures and post them here. That has been in the works for a while. I'll probably do it this Sunday.

Thinking how now my job feels like a normal job without that aide. Now, for the first time since I started it in August, I am really enjoying it. Of course, it is still stressful. Hopefully things will continue the way they are and then I would not have regrets about leaving my old job.

Thinking about how nice my boss is. She told me yesterday to leave a couple of hours early today to get a head start on my vacation. :)

Thinking about how nice my boss is. She told me yesterday to leave a couple of hours early today to get a head start on my vacation. :)

Wow that is a nice boss. I took a week off and got a phone call from my boss , I told my ex husband NOT to answer the phone but the fool did and told my boss I was home . She wanted me to cover for someone while on vacation . Yup, I went in , and worked the whole day. I was pissed of at my ex b/c I really needed a week off .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back